Volleyball Manager - series of freeware volleyball management simulation games

• Dear all,

We are glad to present you the latest version of Volleyball Manager, VM 2010.
    The game contains all features from VM 2009 and additionally:
    - new designed 2D match engine
    - new kind of displaying player statistics in match window
    - hidden player skills (depending on manager's knowledge about players and game difficulty level)
    - hidden parameters describing player's potential
    - introduced players scouting system
    - autosave option
    - own club creation
    - major changes in graphics
    - option of graphical interface selection (configurable game skins)
    - corrected and improved game translations
    - game speed optimization
    - final database update for season 2009/10, currently available 12,200 real players

Some videos showing our latest release:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WPR2s9wL0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuqyA4yc11s

We're going to prepare the database for season 2010/11, which will be released in late autumn this year.
    We hope you enjoy our game. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Link to download:
    http://dhost.info/vbmanager/index.html

• I want to ask is it possible to be maked iranian championschip . Maybe it doesn' t have much information in internet for this league but in this moment this is one of the best league in asia with some class foreigners .

• Well main problem is that it's hard to find any information about sucj an exotic league for us. If you have any information garther them and we will try to use them in next version. We new information about players clubs league rules and etc.

• I can't figure out Polish for the official forum, so I'm just going to ask my question here.

I use Windows 7 with .NET v4

I downloaded the latest version today and every time I try to "continue" I get the following error:

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at MatchEngine.VMMain.DivideIntoGroups(List`1 teams, List`1 groups, DateTime dt, Double dt1, Int32 dt2, Int32 roundsCount, Int32 competition, Int16 type, Int32 neutral, Int32 ranga)
    at MatchEngine.VMMain.ClubCompetitions()
    at MatchEngine.VMMain.Continue_Game()
    at MatchEngine.VMMain.Continue_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Volleyball Manager
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.29
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Volleyball%20Manager%202010/Volleyball%20Manager%202010.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib
    Assembly Version: 0.85.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.85.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Volleyball%20Manager%202010/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.DLL

• E' disponibile un manuale d'istruzioni? / Is it possible to have an user manual?

Well we have only user manual in polish but we will help you with your problems here or on our forum. So what kind of problems do you have ?

I've seen the game and I like... :D Would be great women teams too! Will be posible? Well

Rather not We
    experimentalised with game with women squads but we find it not good enough to publish it. But here you can play only polish league in season 2005/2006
    http://www.vm.e-siatka.pl/files/vm17kob.rar

• Nice but do you plann volleyball Manager 2011? And what about new squads?

• Nice but do you plann volleyball Manager 2011? And what about new squads?

To be honest in new version we only update squads to season 2010/2011. I dont know when it will be finished we had some problems with volunteers that would garther information for our game so you should visit our forum regularly or wait for information that i will puton this forum just after it will be released

• To be honest in new version we only update squads to season 2010/2011. I dont know when it will be finished we had some problems with volunteers that would garther information for our game so you should visit our forum regularly or wait for information that i will puton this forum just after it will be released

Thank you for information I really like this game.

• If someone is interested our VM forum will not work till end of the month/year beause we used all transfer limits for this month

• Official news about Volleyball Manager from it's author

• We publish update on season 2012/2013. Aplication Volleyball Manager 2012 is needed to run the database:

Both of them you will find here:
    http://dhost.info/vbmanager/index.html

It is of course freeware but you may need Microsoft.Net.Framework - free adition to Windows XP made by Microsoft or Windows Vista or higher to run it.

Have a good fun with our modest game

VM Team