V.League 2010-2011

• I assume the teams would let players out of their contracts without transfer fees or bureaucracy holding up the process due to the circumstances. Is there any information regarding the foreign players going to other leagues?

• I assume the teams would let players out of their contracts without transfer fees or bureaucracy holding up the process due to the circumstances. Is there any information regarding the foreign players going to other leagues?

It is too late in the season for transfers to happen. Players may be under multi-year contracts as well. The Japanese players will still play in the Japanese league as most do not go to more difficult leagues in Europe or Brazil. Many of the foreign players will probably be allowed to go home.

For the Women's Premier League
    Pioneer is located in Yamagata, relatively close to Sendai. It did fell the earthquake, but not the tsunami.

As for the Challenge League
    Hitachi Rivale is in Hitachinaka, which was in the earthquake zone.

• so, Yukiko Ebata is playing in the second league? That's kind of a pity. She was totally one of the most surprising new stars in 2010 with Hooker and Goncharova.
    I think She should be playing in a high-level team such as Toray-Arrows or Hisamiutsu Springs :what:

Many people in Japan think Ebata should join one of top teams. But she declared she won't do so. Instead, she wants the Hitachi team to join the top league by her own effort. :super:

• Megumi Kurihara was just released by the Pioneer Red Wings.

From what I can read, it appears that there was a mutual agreement. Kurihara got injured again in February and after a long rehab previously just to make it back for the World Championships. She is looking to play in London, but where is she going to play? I don't think many overseas teams will take a twice injured player in 2 years.

• It sure looks like it here.
    http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63844

Also it looks like Manon Flier has just signed with the Toray Arrows.
    http://www.destentor.nl/sport/…or-Japanse-competitie.ece

Toray Arrows is already a top team thanks to W-Saoris, Saori Kimura and Saori Sakoda. I addition to that, when they have a Manon Flier, they will have an overwhelming power.

• Toray Arrows is already a top team thanks to W-Saoris, Saori Kimura and Saori Sakoda. I addition to that, when they have a Manon Flier, they will have an overwhelming power.

Maybe Toray is looking for a way to improve the Japanese national team? Harder practices for Araki and Kimura.

• Maybe Toray is looking for a way to improve the Japanese national team? Harder practices for Araki and Kimura.

Hard lessons have been given to Saori Sakoda. She's been one of top offensive players in Japan for a couple of years. This year, she has had an additional mission that is a reception. She 's not done it vary well as most people thought.

However Toray, as a team, has performed very well. Most people think Toray will win the title again.