PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• Round 5
    (Schedule still affected by holidays, plus Atom playing in Top Volley Tournament this week)

Wednesday 29 December:
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza – Sandeco EC Wybrzeże TPS Rumia
    Organika Budowlani Łódź – Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna
    GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz – BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała

Wednesday 19 January:
    (Teams will play Round 6 & 7 matches before these)
    Atom Trefl Sopot – KPSK Stal Mielec
    AZS Białystok – Impel Gwardia Wrocław

• Bielsko babes just won 3:1 against Byd_ _ _ something .... okay match if you take away the third set which they were leading 16:14 and then lost it 17:25 ....
    davai Musznianka tonight ... :box: :box:

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza – Sandeco EC Wybrzeże TPS Rumia 3:0 (25:21 25:18 25:12) MVP: Agata Karczmarzewska-Pura
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=376
    GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz – BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1:3 (23:25 19:25 25:17 22:25) MVP: Karolina Ciaszkiewicz
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=378
    Organika Budowlani Łódź – Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 2:3 (25:22 23:25 17:25 25:20 6:15) MVP: Joanna Kaczor
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=377

Is it true that Olsovsky broke the contract?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Asked if she would now always play attack, she said she plays where ever coach tells her. :)
    She seems like very cool person. Always with smile... nobody with bad things to say. Block, now attack... I think Rumia will win some matches.

Well I still like Pykosz, but she has not been so effective last few matches. Maybe Rumia winning some matches was too optimistic. :)

Congratulations to Atom Trefl Sopot for win today against Volei Futuro in Top Volley tournament! 3:0 (25-22, 25-18, 25-16)

• Round 6

Friday 7 January:
    Sandeco EC Wybrzeże TPS Rumia – Impel Gwardia Wrocław 0:3 (21-25, 21-25, 22-25) MVP = Katarzyna Mroczkowska

Saturday 8 January:
    KPSK Stal Mielec – AZS Białystok 2:3 (33-35, 25-13, 25-13, 21-25, 9-15) MVP = Anna Klimakova
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała – Atom Trefl Sopot 3:0 (25-19, 25-12, 25-21) MVP = Kasia Skorupa
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza – Organika Budowlani Łódź 3:0 (25-22, 25-21, 25-21) MVP = Matea Ikić

Wednesday 19 January:
    (Teams will play Round 7 matches before this)
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna – GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz

• Sandeco EC Wybrzeże TPS Rumia – Impel Gwardia Wrocław 0:3 (21:25 21:25 22:25) MVP: Katarzyna Mroczkowska
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=381

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Charity auction for chance to train with Atom Trefl Sopot.
    http://aukcje.wosp.org.pl/show_item.php?item=445271

Google translate (I always enjoy volleyball="retina" translation):

Less than 20€ right now! :)

• Bielsko crushed Sopot in three sets. Trefl plays quite badly - theres no team, many misunderstandings on the field. Im pretty sure the final will be BKS- Muszyna, Trefl will fight for the bronze.
    Chiappini today was very slow with substitutions - Ozsoy and Fernandez should have been left from the game after the 1st set, Maj, as usual this season. except few digs didnt show anything good.

• Ozsoy and Fernandez should have been left from the game after the 1st set, Maj, as usual this season. except few digs didnt show anything good.

o_0
    Fernandez was the best player of Sopot today.

anyway Bielsko played the best match this season. with reception on such a high level and with Skorupa playing on the ;level she showed today no one in Poland would stop them. they had great tactical preparation to this match, they served very well on Swieniewicz and than thay were setting great block against Neriman. Frackowiak and Bamber were great today and not only today. i really like Bielsko this season,in the last 2 season they were playing really boring volleyball but now it's so much more entertaining. good old Bielsko is back again :box:
    and i must say Rinieri is the biggest disapointment of this season. she is(or i should use past tense ,was) a truly great player but now she plays like an amateur. her total spike % this season is 25% :white:

PS Baranska is STUNNING!!

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• The Atom was split into protons, neutrons and electrons. Apart from Rinieri and Maj other was like electrons no matter orbiting around.

• I were at this match, I though it would be 3:0 but for Sopot not for Bielsko.
    Bamber and Skorupa were great! and Atom very weak, I'm sad for Neriman, her playing was very poor today.

• Yes,
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała – Atom Trefl Sopot 3:0 (25-19, 25-12, 25-21) MVP = Kasia Skorupa

Disappointing for me. Girls have had problems playing as team this season and today it cost.
    But I am glad to see Skorupa play so well.