PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• It is Neriman's 2nd year in a foreign country,before she played alone in Uralochka,she was only 18-19 :what: Now this time she is playing together with Meryem and with her ex NT coach Chiappini and i guess polish girls are really friendly to her too i can see it during matches :thumbsup: .She didnt find good times in Eczacıbaşı last seasons,National Team was a big chance for Neriman,she used it very well,therefore there is no reason to be unhappy i guess :lol: Hope someone can do a interiew with her,i really wonder her feelings :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It is Neriman's 2nd year in a foreign country,before she played alone in Uralochka,she was only 18-19 :what: Now this time she is playing together with Meryem and with her ex NT coach Chiappini and i guess polish girls are really friendly to her too i can see it during matches :thumbsup: .She didnt find good times in Eczacıbaşı last seasons,National Team was a big chance for Neriman,she used it very well,therefore there is no reason to be unhappy i guess :lol: Hope someone can do a interiew with her,i really wonder her feelings :drink:

OK here: http://www.sportowefakty.pl/si…asem-trzeba-grac-z-bolem/
    (No, I did not do interview. It is just coincidence. :))

Since It is short, here is google translate.

• I don't think soo. They played really poor! Look at the stats... Ciaszkiewicz 11% in reception ! :white:
    Werblinska good after break, but it didn't help Bielsko.
    come on, I don't see them in further Champions League matches

• Congrats Atom and Bravo Neri!.She played as receptor/receiver/passer.i like it!
    Kinga could have been given mvp too.Of coure im very happy for Neriman!

is Kinga originally Polish? which language does she speak better, polish or french?

• Go Neriman, Go Meryem, Go Trelf Sopot!!!! :drink: :super: :win:

I like Atom Sopot too, Neriman play very well, she is MVP of todays match which play with Dąbrowa :drink:

• Rinieri did not play today, and her contract has now been officially terminated: http://www.atomtrefl.pl/index.php/aktualnosci/newsy/279
    As of right now, poster for 31 January match featuring her picture appears right next to story.

While on Atom's website, You can vote for MVP as mentioned by Ömer. I think poll has been getting few hundred votes each match, and fan choice does not usually agree with "official" MVP. (Disclaimer: I always vote for Iza Bełcik. I am joking. Maybe.)