PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• Tauron MKS won 3:1 (25:17/19:25/23:25/20:25) MVP: Elżbieta Skowrońska
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=482
    Next match tomorrow 20:30

AZS Białystok - Sandeco EC Wybrzeże TPS Rumia 3:1 (25:21/23:25/25:15/25:17) MVP: Sinead Jack
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=477
    Rumia next season will play in 1st league, AZS Białystok will play against KS Murowana Goślina. Winner will play in Plusliga next season.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Atom is in really bad situation. Sliwa MVP, but it will be hard to win the league with MBs and setters only

• Sliwa = Living legend.She really knows what to do in critical moments.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• can anyone post the live stream link of BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Muszynianka Muszyna

thanks

• 1st set 26-24 for BKS
    So far Serwinski is sleeping,they lost so many points after disastrous repception by Kasparzak and he's not replacing her with Kaczorowska - i just dont understand his gameplan -
    maybe its to lose in three straight sets??? lol
    7-2 for BKS in 2nd set and finally Bodzio wakes up and replaces Kasprzak with Stam (i wasnt watching from the beginning of the match and thought she was injured or something)

• Thanks Bartek :)

Muszyna :wall: :wall: :wall: How many stupid mistakes can you make ??? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Biala 2-0 Muszyna in sets :(

Where is Jagielo?

• now Muszyna slept during the last point in 2nd set, Kasprzak is a disaster, dont know why Serwinski chose her in the starting six and why she was left on the field for so long -
    she should be sat on the bench and not leaving it today, she cant receive to save her life and doesnt provide offensively

• Sadurek, Stam, Jagielo and Gajgal started on the bench ??

Now Jagielo is in..where is Sadurek ??

Confused 8|

• Youre not alone being confused.... Serwinski just outdid himself today.
    starting six was = Sadurek, Jagielo , Kasprzak, Bednarek, Kaczor, Zenik

He made way too many substitution when just only one (Stam or Kaczorowska for Kasprzak) could do the trick for Muszyna

BKS won 3-2, Jagielo gave away 2 points in crucial moments in 5th set by not receiving well then Bodzio in all his wisdom, replaces her with another disaster Kasprzak and they lose another point when she receives out of bounds...

• Okuniewska and Sawicka :rose: Also good performance Wojtowicz :thumbup:
    Why Stam played only for a while? Kaczor and Saurek were weak :thumbdown:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't understand Muszyna's coach... :wall: I can't discover any thought behind his decisions...

This was a quite weak match, both team didn't deserve to win...

Okuniewska in my opinion MVP.

Where was Debby ??? I think Muszyna needs her strongly in next match :white: