PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• Bielsko leads 2:1 (25-17, 23-25, 25-20)

Gabriela Wojtowicz! :super:

In my opinion Bielsko's setter, libero and opposite make the difference :teach: very strong!

• I agree. But they are always strong. :)

I didn't know their libero...she is great !! I think she deserves a spot in NT-starting 6...and Skorupa as well. Sadurek is out of shape..

• Bielsko - Muszyna 2:2 (25-17, 23-25, 25-20, 13-25)
    Muszyna woke up. Debby Stam is very determined to win this match.

It might be unfair to say, but without Kaczor Muszyna plays much better..in most matches I saw this season she was not in shape..I hope Muszyna will transfer a new opposite :super:

Maybe Bamber ;)

• I`m very happy that they won, but they must win another match :bump:

• Muszyna :super: :super: :super:

Great come-back !!!! :drink:

Go girls :super: :super:

• GOD DAMN IT ;( ;( ;( ;(
    SO close and so far at the same time. unfortunatly Okuniewska had really bad day today and that made the difference, Ciaszkiewicz is so unstable she can play great match and couple hours later she can be completly useless. but overall i'm really happy about Bielsko- the level they showed in 1st and 2nd set was absolutly outstanding shame Skorupa skrew everything up in the end of that 2nd set , passing EVERY single ball to Okuniewska who was clearly not in her best shape tonight.

Sawicka is playing the season of her career. she was in NT before she even was best digger in one of the WGP. she is without a doubt the best polish libero at the moment

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Debby is playing now... but it is not helping much.

This was true when I wrote, but not for long. I would give her MVP today... not that Ola did not deserve it. But I think passion Debby showed once she entered the match really helped Muszyna comeback.

Of course, removing Kaczor and Sadurek may have been bigger help. But helping team by not playing does not usually win award.

• damn it !! I was there :(
    Wojtowicz was great again ! but the best was Bamber for me !
    I hope they'll fight in next match :super:

• Dąbrowa Górnicza-Sopot today 14-45 polish time:

> http://www.drhtv.com.pl/transmisja-2262.html

Hopely 2day girls from Dabrowa will have better luck and will serve well to make a life hell for Sopot. I think Dabrowa deserves final 2. Apart from yesterday match they play very nice. Fingers crossed... Dabrowa wins 2day and we have fifth match :)

• Yeah :drink: :drink: im so happy the Atom will play final :drink: :drink: