PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• It's strange that so many people can't watch...it worked very well for me. Did you install the plugin it requires?

Yes...maybe it is dependant of country....I could watch today, though a few weeks ago i couldn't 8|

• MVP : Olga Fateeva for Fakro :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: 1/14 (%7) must be a record DAMN some russian players shouldn't play abroad like Borisenko,Fateeva... :down: :down: :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• When was 2-5 in the tie-break for Muszynianka I began to drink Muszynianka's water.. Tomorrow I will drink the water too.. So Atom's Fans You must know that Your Team will lose. ^^

• flyingdutchman
    Hmmm probably Fakro took many precautions to Neriman anyway GO GO girls :serve: btw who is setter now?Belcik or Sliwa?

Both setters played, and I think both played well. Bełcik played all of set 1. With Atom behind 14-6 in set 2, Śliwa and Konieczna went in on double change. Probably this was more about removing Fateeva than Bełcik. Both were swapped again later in set. Śliwa started set 3 and played all except for few moments at end. Bełcik played all of set 4 and 5.

• That was a close match but Muszyna was better, congrads :drink:
    But I must say that neither of them (as a team) was particularly well throughout the whole game... there were so many reception and service errors! At a point I was quite bored...

Ola deserved the MVP, she was good in all aspects despite a few errors.
    Bednarek had superb blocking and excellent attacks from Wensink.
    Keep that up for tomorrow!!!

• Fateeva (1/14, 7%) Stam (6/26, 23%) :lol:

on the other hand, the MBs played quite well. Bednarek had 8 blocks, totally 18 points, and Maculewicz had 16 points (3 blocks) ^^

• Well Osuwisko I saw the puzzles and I must say that they will be enough for one set.. only.. ;)

• To be honest I have impression that each contact of Belcik with ball is in fact double ball error, cause the ball rotate after each of her contact with ball. I think referees are really understanding. It is very surprising that so experienced setter has such bad technique. Am I the only one who has such impression. However sets of Belcik was very creative and quite exact