Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2010

• 17-19 of september in Katowice this tournament will be held. there will be 4 participatns team ,Serbia Czech Republic Croatia and of course Poland

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• good news Mateo. thanks for info

Good luck to all teams

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Schedule of tournament:

Friday, 17 September
    18.00 Croatia vs. Serbia
    20.00 Poland vs. Czech Republic

Saturday, 18 September
    14.45 Poland vs. Croatia
    17.30 Serbia vs. Czech Republic

Sunday, 19 September
    14.45 Poland vs. Serbia
    17.30 Czech Republic vs. Croatia

• All matches Polsat Sport will broadcast live :)

• All matches Polsat Sport will broadcast live :)

Also in HD :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• please give us link for live stream :)

• No comments here... There were some technical problems with the access to the site, weren't they?
    Poland won two games 3:2 against Czech Rep. and today 3:1 against Croatia. These were quite stranger games for me. Poland hammered Czechs in two first sets, but then stopped playing completely. Fortunately they managed to win it. Game against Croatia was better and finished with deserved victory. On the other hand, croats made very stupid technical mistake while leading 7-1 and it changed the situation and gave poles new hope.
    The way how Poles play is not perfect - not at all - but it also doesn't look bad. We have been playing without Barańska and Kaczor (slight injuries), which casues some problems to the team.
    Glinka was an enigma before those games, but it looks like she is able to help and be important part of the team. Because of Kaczor's absence, Glinka plays as an opposite in the tournament. I liked her. And young setter Wołosz also showed he might be good substitute for Sadurek.
    P.S. Girls from Croatia look much better, than in CH last year, when they played like bunch of amateurs...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I saw only match against Croatia and it was really bad match of setters. Sadurek is not in shape at all, Wolosz even worse. Kosek played incredibly in attack, she had terrible sets and she was able to finish most of them. Jagielo is really fantastic. Zenik also quite nice. Gajgal terrible and Bednarek was also not that good, however she was serving well. Okuniewska -good substitute, Zaroslinska -not really convincing today.

• I saw only match against Croatia and it was really bad match of setters. Sadurek is not in shape at all, Wolosz even worse.

I can't agree with you. Sadurek played average today, but Wołosz played much better than Milena. She showed that she has got idea for set and soon she will be our first setter. Of course she made a few errors but which girls don't make errors at this leg...?

• Thanks. ;)

I found this ones in Serbia confederation site:

Serbia x Croatia - http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/10/mroz4.jpg

Serbia x Czech Rep. - http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/10/mroz6.jpg

anyone knows what happeened to Molnar, yesterday she was the best scorer, and today, she is not even listed in Serbia team. And also anyone knows what injury Ognjenovic has? Is it sth serious? :S

• Maja Ognjenovic sprained ligaments in her knee, so she will not be training for the next 2 to 3 days. But she will be fine. In the meantime she was in Arena watching tennis :)
    Molnar I guess was not playing because Terzic wants to test all players.

• Maja Ognjenovic sprained ligaments in her knee, so she will not be training for the next 2 to 3 days. But she will be fine. In the meantime she was in Arena watching tennis :)
    Molnar I guess was not playing because Terzic wants to test all players.

Thanks guys! ^^ glad to know nothing serious... ^^ and good she could have some relaxing days too..hehehehe