Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• I thnk Sokolova will play as foreigner, so, its more natural today to start Fofao, Skowronska and Osmokrovic...

• Seems like Vakifbank will have a fair chance ?

Also, I think Sokolova is Turkish citizen, so they can actually play with 4 "foreign" players. Am I right or wrong ?

I think Vakıfbank has a big chance to take this cup :D Hope they can do it :drink:

Yes, Sokolova is Turkish citizen but if she wants to play as a Turkish player she has to play for Turkish NT minimum 1 match so it is impossible!! :whistling:

• Anyone knows if the broadcast of the match started already? I cant see in the link..only comercials so far...:(

• What time is the broadcast? Isnt the game at 16h there? Or I'm totaly wrong..hehehehe

• where can I see the match? at what time it start?

• where can I see the match? at what time it start?

18.30 - turkish time ;)

• 17.30 in Italy I think

• watching kasia now i think polish fans has every right to be mad about matlak things could have been much more different for poland if he took her with the team

• daaaaaaaaaamnit!!! Fenerbahce Acibadem - Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telecom Stambul 3:1
    ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Will Fenerbahce play in this gym in Champions League?? This gym is bigger than the other they played last season.

Skowronska served so well. I liked her jumped serve.

• do you have the stats??? thanks in advance

• thanks for stats

Nikolic's reception 24% :what:
    Glinka 19 points and Poljak 8 points...they were good today

• Skowronska played very well!!! :white: It was a good match..I enjoyed very much.It was great to take a phota with Glinka,Nikolic,Poljak,Fürst :D :D :D I think the two teams will be better next weeks! :D The gym is really great!! :D VakıfBank Güneş Sigorta TT and Fenerbahce will play their matches in this gym.. :drink:

• what a horrible day for Nikolic in reception! Great numbers in attack for FB. Have anybody record the match?

• daaaaaaaaaamnit!!! Fenerbahce Acibadem - Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telecom Stambul 3:1
    ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

hahahahahahah :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• very funny :mad:
    we'll see in the league!! :P