Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• maybe not great , but good , but anyway , I wrote this because Poland is proud of Glinka :obey:

• About voleyboltv

Volleyball TV broadcast will be closed between April 16 to May 8 for other countries.. This application the because of Youth European Championship broadcasting and copyright rights was asked by CEV (European Volleyball Confederation) Voleybol TV be viewed from all countries from May 9 :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• About voleyboltv

Volleyball TV broadcast will be closed between April 16 to May 8 for other countries.. This application the because of Youth European Championship broadcasting and copyright rights was asked by CEV (European Volleyball Confederation) Voleybol TV be viewed from all countries from May 9 :win:

How stupid! Why don't they just stop Baskent Hall's broadcasting (where all youth games are played) and let people watch only Burhan Felek Hall (where the league final games will be played)? It's difficult to understand our federation and CEV. How come can CEV be an obstacle for broadcasting an international organisation? Isn't it their resbonsibility to promote volleyball?

• Vakifbank is simply unstopable now ;)

when it matters they just swithed into 6th gear, Glinka is kind of player that never let her team down in most crucial moments she is fantastic player and i'm so proud she is polish :drink:

I agree with you, Glinka is the key in important moments, but not only, she've never disappointed the team and fans :) Generally they're playing as a team, not individual players but their big advantage is their amazing team spirt, even if they have worse day, they can rely on each other and together can aim to the victory.

i think Elif is also unstopable, too. :lol: it was so clear that Elif is not best choose for Eczacı. They have a brilliant team on the paper but i think this team's setter must be better.

Speaker said that "Poljak and Glinka is too closer to renewed, Poljak is more closer."

Everthing is going on better about volleyball in Turkey except referees. They probably make silly mistakes on the final.

thanks for info, I was curious what he talked about. Good to hear that, I hope they both will chose Vakif for next season :)

and btw. I finally can say that I like Bahar's serve ! this is it ! :super:

• Someone was asking how to watch the league games here in this thread. Mary seems to have finally found a way to watch Sports TV while VoleybolTV is closed for people outside Turkey.

• Someone was asking how to watch the league games here in this thread. Mary seems to have finally found a way to watch Sports TV while VoleybolTV is closed for people outside Turkey.

no, other way :D

• ^^ Congratulations to FBA, and especially to EDA ERDEM ^^ :super:

• it will be very hard match :S I hope that FB win :super:

• it will be very hard match :S I hope that FB win :super:

I think it will be easy :) I’d say the Fenerbahce beat them in 3 or 4 games 3-1 vor 3-0 FBA :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• i wish them this :obey: but I`m not sure if it will be so easy :S