Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• I dont think that will happen like that, cause in Turkey there is a new rule for this season about Turkish players, and its some kind of restriction that teams are obliged to let Turkish players to play for a certain time, i don't recall that time limit exactly, but if clubs fail to manage these time issues then players have rights to apply to cancel their contract anytime they wish,

so to prevent that situation FBA will have to place those players as Zülfiye, Yağmur, Seda, Ergül, Çiğdem and others rotationally, of course FBA can still manage to arrange some rotation with other 4 foreign players without Furst, but why would they? Fofao is 40, Sokolova and Nati are old as well, so they should be quite happy possibility of chance to have some rest, as a result my guess is we will see Furst often in Turkish league matches too..

• I'm really liking Ergul, I thikn she is very promissing player....how old is she?

I'm only afraid that with ehr playing well, I dont see Furst playing much important matches in Turkish League, only Champions, and maybe an easy game in turkish league, but the important ones I really doubt that she plays...:(

Well, on the other hand it ensures that she can completely recover from her shoulder surgery :) You could see during WCH that she cannot attack very well yet...at least not too many times.

• Yeah gius, I see what you are telling, I was not making reference to time or quantity of games...I think she will play on or another game, of course, I was only making a comment about the hard games...I think in decisive games, Fenerbahçe will choose to play with Fofão, Sokolova and Osmokrovic, for natural reasons, they are the ones that makes more difference, also cause Ergul is playing well, so the team looses less with her inside match, then if they didnt have Sokolova or Osmokrovic...that is why I amde the comment...

I like Furst, so I would like to see her playing decisive and important games, but I guess in turkish league this season she wont have chances.....but she will play of course, one or another game, but the easiest ones, the ones less important, that Fenerbahçe can take the chance to rest the most important ones....that is what I meant ;)

• In terms of development of the Turkish National Team, shouldn't the Turkish Federation be advocating for their top players like Seda and Naz to be starting? Fofao is undoubtedly an amazing setter and a living legend, but Naz is a substantial part of the Turkish program and I would want to see her get all the competition that she possibly can. I just don't understand why they would even seek out Fofao when they already had Naz. Btw, is Solokova playing OPP or OH?

• Well it looks like there will be no that kind of challenging games except the ones will be against Eczacıbaşı, the other teams look pretty weak again comparing to us. And i dont know if Ze Roberto really can put Naz aside and choose Fofao instead of her in every single important game, i mean at least i believe he will go with Naz against Vgstt, I agree about Sokolova and Osmo will be our 2 foreign players on tougher games but i dont know about the third one, cause we also have such valuable players like Seda an Naz on the team..

• In terms of development of the Turkish National Team, shouldn't the Turkish Federation be advocating for their top players like Seda and Naz to be starting? Fofao is undoubtedly an amazing setter and a living legend, but Naz is a substantial part of the Turkish program and I would want to see her get all the competition that she possibly can. I just don't understand why they would even seek out Fofao when they already had Naz. Btw, is Solokova playing OPP or OH?

Sokolova is playing OH, Naz is a substantial player ok, but she has still some issues about consistency, and we don't have a that kind of level replacement in Turkey to transfer as a Turkish citizen, so because of that we had to look abroad to cover the rotation much better, and Fofao is a very experienced one from whom Naz also may obtain a lot, mean time when we were searching for a setter i was wishing to get Kirilova, but Fofao is also the profile that we may benefit from..

• İller Bankasi returns with three points

Aroma Women’s 1st League match, İller Bankasi overcomes Besiktas 3-1 away.

BESİKTAS- ILLER BANKASI : 0-3

Hall: BJK Akatlar Arena

Referees: İlhami Şenyurt, Suat Carlı

Besiktas : Pelin, Banu, Duygu, Savenchuk, Gülbahar, Müge, Pınar (L), Cansu, Yeliz, Sinem

İller Bankasi : Elif, Ebru, Tumas, Germanova, Safronova, Tuğçe, Ebru Ceylan (L), Ezgi, Asuman

Sets : 22-25, 19-25, 21-25

Time: 71 min. (25, 23, 23)

Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…/bjk-ill_21.11_.2010_.pdf

Clear score of Vakifbank

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom outscores Diyarbakır representative Dicle Universitesi 3-0 in Burhan Felek Volleyball Hall.

DICLE UNIVERSITESI – VGSTT : 0-3

Hall : Burhan Felek

Referees: Ali Bağde, Hasan Öztürk

Dicle Universitesi : Tuğçe xx, Vitorija x, Gamze xx, Carter xxx, Olivera, x, Tuğba x, Sevinç (L) x

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom : Poljak xxx, Özge xx, Nikolic xx, Bahar xx, Glinka xxx, Gözde xx, Gizem (L) xx, Bahanur x, Nilay x, Seray x, Güldeniz x

Sets : 16-25, 17-25, 16-25

Time: 67 min. (22, 23, 22)

Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/vgs_dicle_m1.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ankaragucu starts with 3 points

Ankaragucu defeats Ereğli Belediyesi 3-1 in Aroma Women’s 1st league. Sets of the match ended 19-25, 14-25, 25-22 and 20-25 in Atatürk Sports Hall.

EREGLI BELEDIYESI: 1 – ANKARAGÜCÜ: 3

Hall:Atatürk

Referees: Cihat Fırıncıoğlu, Mustafa Çoban

Eregli Belediyesi: Emel, Merve Cin, Aslı, Aslıhan, Anttonina Kryvobogova, Merve Derya, Kübra, Mediha, Tülin

Ankaragucu: Zakrevskaya Karşiarya, Sinem, Merve, Teneva Milichevich, Çiğdem, Gizem Ayça Naz, Seval

Sets: 19-25, 14-25, 25-22, 20-25

Time: 93 min. (22,21,25,25)

Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/ERE-MKE_A_TKM.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• there's an error in this stats. It's clear page with Fenerbahce - Galatasaray stats.

• there's an error in this stats. It's clear page with Fenerbahce - Galatasaray stats.

I know error stems from the federation :what:

• Well it looks like there will be no that kind of challenging games except the ones will be against Eczacıbaşı, the other teams look pretty weak again comparing to us. And i dont know if Ze Roberto really can put Naz aside and choose Fofao instead of her in every single important game, i mean at least i believe he will go with Naz against Vgstt, I agree about Sokolova and Osmo will be our 2 foreign players on tougher games but i dont know about the third one, cause we also have such valuable players like Seda an Naz on the team..

Dear Saybia, Vgstt and Gs Mp are strong teams.They are not weak.They just need some more time to be able to be a team.Moreover Gs Mp lacks a player like Ivana Djera.when Ivana is back to the team, Gs Mp will be a stronger team.

• Our before the match Vakifbank - Dicle had match.I watched the match

Was an easy match for Vakıfbank. Glinka and Poljak played mediocre.

Fenerbahce won 3-0 :dance6:

Before the match we saw the bleachers Fürst and Kasia. We went to talk to them. Kasia is so funny. :lol:

Me: can we take a photo ?
    Kasia: No :lol:
    Me: Nooo ?
    Kasia: No no no :rolll:

Fürst is a very gentle girl.Each match is eating apples :lol: At the end of the second set she asked where is the toilet in the hall ? so funny :D

Nati is a very good player. Nati is Nati. no words..

Sokolova :obey:

Ergül (MB) played pretty well.I like her aggressive and ambitious game. :win:

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().