Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• Actually i dont care Vakıfbank won or lost coz its not my team but i watched the game and the refree has boggled from Fenerbahce supporters and gave many wrong decisions and also he gave easily yellow card what a shame.Fair refree = Fair game :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• We both know who you support when FBA is playing against an another national club team, so again we both know VGSTT was your team for that game. And i want also fair comments, on that Eda's case it might have been a wrong decision or not, nobody is certain about that. Lets say you're all right, FBA would still have a significant lead at that moment, and FBA deserved the game. Fair game concept is not that easy, you need to expand your fair game perception. Though my guess, you must be still teasing about the payment to Kasia, in your own joint..

• We both know who you support when FBA is playing against an another national club team, so again we both know VGSTT was your team for that game. And i want also fair comments, on that Eda's case it might have been a wrong decision or not, nobody is certain about that. Lets say you're all right, FBA would still have a significant lead at that moment, and FBA deserved the game. Fair game concept is not that easy, you need to expand your fair game perception. Though my guess, you must be still teasing about the payment to Kasia, in your own joint..

i did NOT understand anything what you are talking about. anyway it was not a well deserved win by fba, they only won of silly mistakes by vgs, thats it.

• Maybe if Fenerbahce will have a problem in the game the judge will help or maybe this was only one case.

• i did NOT understand anything what you are talking about. anyway it was not a well deserved win by fba, they only won of silly mistakes by vgs, thats it.

I'm not talking to you, so you dont need to,
    and if there is a game between 2 team and one of them made more mistakes than other that means the other one deserved the game. A simple equation!

• Well i have just talked about the refree and his fairness there was not a comment about Fenerbahce's play or their players.Actually you are right,i dont care with Fenerbahce too anymore since last season during play-off's as you know anyway no need to talk congratz Fenerbahce.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• @ StarNight;
    Ok, let's talk about only refree. What do u think about VGSTT's 15. points in first set (i think it was Bahar's ace-refree decided), the ball was inside or outside about 10 cm? If u remember pls share ur opinions about that points.
    Also, score was 15-21 before the yellow card, then 15-22. Do u think VGSTT would win from 15-21. i think they would not.

• I'm not talking to you, so you dont need to,
    and if there is a game between 2 team and one of them made more mistakes than other that means the other one deserved the game. A simple equation!

this is a FORUM, everyone can talk to everyone, just in case to remember you. if i want to say something, then i say, if you like it or not. fba played bad and deserved the win ? thats your opinion and not ours

• Saybia

Ne yapmaya çalıştığını anlamıyorum..Her zaman polemik yaratmaya yönelik yorumların var!! Hadi buna Türk forumlarında alıştık da sıra yabancı forumlara mı geldi!! Türkiyeyi ve Fenerbahce taraftarını çok iyi temsil ediyosun!! Kimin hangi takımı desteklediği de seni hiiç ilgilendirmez!! Sanki beyfendi Galatasaray bi takımla oynadığında Galatasarayı destekliyo! :lol: Yabancıların bazı Fenerbahce taraftarları hakkında ne düşündüklerini bi bilseniz..Bergamoyu bile Galatasaray gibi görüyosunuz :lol: Lütfen kendini ve bizi daha fazla rezil etme! :roll:

I am sorry for everybody coz I am writing my message in Turkish :S

• Well i have just talked about the refree and his fairness there was not a comment about Fenerbahce's play or their players.Actually you are right,i dont care with Fenerbahce too anymore since last season during play-off's as you know anyway no need to talk congratz Fenerbahce.

thats a cliche but still need to put here anyway, every person can make mistakes and those mistakes dont make him or her unfair! These criticisms about that referee like he was biased on FBA's side overshadows FBA' victory, so it effects indirectly, and it effects me that way, cause i also know something about you, anyway in conclusion thank you for congratulating us..

• this is a FORUM, everyone can talk to everyone, just in case to remember you. if i want to say something, then i say, if you like it or not. fba played bad and deserved the win ? thats your opinion and not ours

hey King, i meant by talking to you, i was trying to say that i wasn't addressing you, that was a case between Starnight and me, so it was not a bizarre thing for you not to understand what i've said before. Are we clear now? Yeah this is a forum and everyone can talk to anyone i know that, because of that i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to Starnight..

• Saybia

Ne yapmaya çalıştığını anlamıyorum..Her zaman polemik yaratmaya yönelik yorumların var!! Hadi buna Türk forumlarında alıştık da sıra yabancı forumlara mı geldi!! Türkiyeyi ve Fenerbahce taraftarını çok iyi temsil ediyosun!! Kimin hangi takımı desteklediği de seni hiiç ilgilendirmez!! Sanki beyfendi Galatasaray bi takımla oynadığında Galatasarayı destekliyo! :lol: Yabancıların bazı Fenerbahce taraftarları hakkında ne düşündüklerini bi bilseniz..Bergamoyu bile Galatasaray gibi görüyosunuz :lol: Lütfen kendini ve bizi daha fazla rezil etme! :roll:

I am sorry for everybody coz I am writing my message in Turkish :S

Yazdıklarım ortada Kadir, ingilizcen yeterli gelmediği için anlayamamış olabilirsin, işte hakem şöyle hakem böyle, hakem olmasaydı biz kazanırdık geyiklerine cevap verdiğim için olay mı çıkarmış oluyorum? ayrıca şu rezil etme ifadesine cevap vermiyorum, şu üslubu gören görüyor, Türkçe bilen insanlar anlıyor neyin ne olduğunu..

• Yazdıklarım ortada Kadir, ingilizcen yeterli gelmediği için anlayamamış olabilirsin, işte hakem şöyle hakem böyle, hakem olmasaydı biz kazanırdık geyiklerine cevap verdiğim için olay mı çıkarmış oluyorum? ayrıca şu rezil etme ifadesine cevap vermiyorum, şu üslubu gören görüyor, Türkçe bilen insanlar anlıyor neyin ne olduğunu..

Merak etme senin o yorumlarına yetcek kadr ingilizcem var hiç dert etme :D Ayrıca şu yorumunun(It's nice to see that our rivals never lose their faith after every time they've been defeated:) Yeah go VGSTT you'll win the next one) karşı tarafı tahrik etmekten ve küçümsemekten başka ne içeriyor bi açıklar mısın??? Bence Türkçe bilenler dışında yabancılar da neyin ne olduğunu anladı da bazıları hala göremiyo :D

• @ Kadir_8;
    U may use pm!
    And ur type s not so kind.

*** Pls use Turkish in your personel messages. That's not kind or there r so many forums in Turkish.

• U r still in a same way. And first u write Turkish message in here. Try to use pm!

Do you think Saybia's type is kind? You are soo fair! :lol:

• Okay, so why you didn't answer to my question?

ask in english so everyone can see, then i'll answer your question, this way they will also know about what we're talking about, you got it?
    i shouldnt be even answering you in that way anyway ,after your kind messages, but maybe the other members have been curious about what is the deal between us, so thats gonna be the last one, just ask it, and i'll respond it, and we reach a conclusion..