Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• aa! I think I know now :D
    it was spontaneous move, it's not wrong! :P

• First of all I think you shouldn't abuse at somebody hurl!
    The second thing she didn't do it to Fenerbahce fans! In the gym there was a special person for Poljak who is sitting behind of the Fenerbahce bench and she did it to her(his).. Also she went to there when the match finished!

• exactly! kadir is right
    she went there two times after match, I think there were her parents as in match with Besiktas

• First of all I think you shouldn't abuse at somebody hurl!
    The second thing she didn't do it to Fenerbahce fans! In the gym there was a special person for Poljak who is sitting behind of the Fenerbahce bench and she did it to her(his).. Also she went to there when the match finished!

Come on Kadir !

To me, this is not convincing :roll:

Poljak our matches always doin it ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Come on Kadir !

To me, this is not convincing :roll:

Poljak our matches always doin it ;)

Poljak isn't a player like you said!! She is very ambitious but she never does something to the opponent! She always celebrate points when she turns 180 degree to net! I can't say this for Gözde, too but Poljak never does!!

• again, agree with kadir

Poljak always reacts like that! she's very emotional not rude for opponents and their fans!

• Poljak for some reason this ambition is not just our matches

Poljak certainly not innocent..

Their fans? I have not seen the fans in Turkey :|

Anyway !.. :whistling:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• their fans I mean fans of oppose team :P not Maja's fans
    you're sensitive about her in negative way! :D

• Maja small fans in Turkey do not support. Usually people do not want her to get a sign...

I mean it. Or else of course you love Poljak

Close the topic.. :win:

• maybe at the matches, because on facebook she has a lot of turkish fans :D ok nevermind !;d

• I am asking to Burak-ı ...EDITED... opps sorry Naz.Is there a reason to pull motion to Fenerbahce's bench?She could do it on starting six but she didnt.She has a boy friend behind the bench if you dont know first research before blame please.Please dont be angry to Poljak and her blocks before say ... (edited)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dance4:

and more (in turkish ;) ) : http://www.voleybolforum.net/showthread.php?t=1806&page=4

• there were parents ;D
    and btw.
    have anyone got some pics from this match? :)

• Go to hell ! Poljak yesterday could have done to her boyfriend. Poljak certainly not innocent because Poljak for some reason this ambition is not just our matches.

Her boyfriend always comes to our match right ? :lol:

Edited by Justyna: We write here only in English.

• 7th Round

13.00 Vakifbank GS TT - Nilüfer Belediyesi

13.30 Beşiktaş - Dicle Üniversitesi

15.00 Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - İller Bankası

16.00 IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler - Eczacibası Vitra

17.00 Karşıyaka İZKA İnşaat - MKE Ankaragücü

17.30 Galatasaray Medical Park - Ereğli Belediyesi (GS TV)