Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• I think Fba should add a local/domestic player to its roster due to Seda and Çiğdem's injury.Meryem Boz could be a good option for Fba.In this way,they could benefit from its foreign rotation better.

• Murina, your post is right on the spot!!! :thumbsup:
    I watched the match and yes, of course Fofao is still a better setter than Naz, but by no means Naz is to blame for the defeat. Eczaci just played better in that match and that's it. And about Cigdem's injury, yes it's really bad and I don't like it at all when players aren't careful when they attack so close to the net, but it happens and I'm sure it wasn't intentionally. Other players jump over the middle line in attack all the time (Gözde Kirdar being the absolute queen of that...).

I'm glad someone got the joke. I was wondering if anyone would :)

• I'm glad someone got the joke. I was wondering if anyone would :)

I had a really good time Murina. I loved your post and congratulations for having so many patience for writing it.
    You just forgot to tell Naz had to set the ball while Fofao never did! Fofao only raises her hand and the ball sets itself. :P

• Amazing photo!!!great ,great job!! :super: GO ECZACIBASI...GO NESLIHAN!! :super: :cheesy:

• I had a really good time Murina. I loved your post and congratulations for having so many patience for writing it.
    You just forgot to tell Naz had to set the ball while Fofao never did! Fofao only raises her hand and the ball sets itself. :P

Oh, you're right! I did forget about Fofao setting without actually touching the ball. That's like the most obvious thing, and I still forgot! :drink:

• Teledünya Turkish Cup – II phase

19.01.2011:
    15.30 MKE Ankaragücü - Vakıfbank. G.S.T.T.
    16.00 (NTV Spor) Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Pursaklar Voleybol İhtisas
    17.00 Yeşilyurt - Nilüfer Belediye
    20.01.2011:
    18.00 (NTV Spor) İller Bankası - İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler

• Eda Erdem wrote in her personel website that Seda has started to join trainings.

• Eda Erdem wrote in her personel website that Seda has started to join trainings.

That's good. Hope to see some good news about Cigdem too.

• i hope, too. But it's not seem like that :( Çiğdem is a sample player and person i think, i wish she is goint to be in Final-Four, she deserves this. But Eda says that she injured seriously :(

That's good. Hope to see some good news about Cigdem too.

• wow! that's great! :thumbup:

Thank you Berna.. :flower:

ruthless ??? this disturbance ! , yes Neslihan ruthless :down:

I'm sorry Hakankaas but I have no time to discuss with you.. :whistle:

Amazing photo!!!great ,great job!! :super: GO ECZACIBASI...GO NESLIHAN!! :super: :cheesy:

Thank you for your comment vava12 .. :)

• Fenerbahce Acibadem's team Captain Çiğdem Can Rasna closed this season. She has not got an operation yet. I miss u Captain!!!

• Hahaha brilliant

• Turkish Cup 2nd round

Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Pursaklar Voley İhtisas 3-0 ( 25-10/25-10/25-21)

Players like Neslihan,Bown and Del Core avoided use their all energy.They used maybe their %50 power :lol:

Stats : http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/AAA14.pdf

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• Fenerbahce Acibadem's team Captain Çiğdem Can Rasna closed this season. She has not got an operation yet. I miss u Captain!!

Europe do you know who will be the new captain? Eda? Maybe Nati could be but i guess she doesnt know turkish

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As Ömer wrote, Nati is our captain now. When Çiğdem was on bench Nati was captain, too. If we dont 've Nati, i think Eda would be our Captain. Our Turkish players too young, Seda is injured (she was second captain last year-i remember like that) and Nihan is a libero :) Also it is not necessary speaking Turkish to be a captain. Captains dont give a lecture during the match. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Europe do you know who will be the new captain? Eda? Maybe Nati could be but i guess she doesnt know turkish

About Turkish Cup, it s hard to understand our volleyball federation, they don't let us watching games. Today is not holiday day and games were too earlier.

• Sunday:
    13.30 Dicle Universitesi-Fenerbahçe Acıbadem
    14.00 Ereğli Belediyesi-Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom
    15.00 Ankaragücü-Beşiktaş
    16.00 IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler-Galatasaray Medical Park
    17.30 Iller Bankası-Nilüfer Belediyesi
    18.00 Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Karşıyaka IZKA İnşaat

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"