Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• final will be special for Poland, Skowronskas team vs Glinkas team :box:

• propably yes, so I wrote Skowronskas team vs..., what a pity , but I will be supporting Fenerbahce :super:

• Congratulatioooooooons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super:
    great victory !! great b'day gift for Maja ! :D :super: :rose:

• Congratulations for Vakifbank and for Gosia Glinka :thumbsup:
    Do someone know when will are final matches?
    STATS from today`s match:
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/VGS_ECZ_PLYF_R2M2.pdf

• Congratulations for Vakifbank and for Gosia Glinka :thumbsup:
    Do someone know when will are final matches?
    STATS from today`s match:
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/VGS_ECZ_PLYF_R2M2.pdf

Glinka Mvp, what a player, she is real star :super:

• Congratulations Vakifbank.
    I have never watched such a persistent and mentally strong team in Turkish League ever. They were about to win the fourth set while Glinka and Nikolic were out. Glinka was amazing tonight. Bahar seems to have finally found a rythm with her serving, she just destroyed Eczaci receivers with her long float serves. Gizem was very good in both games.

On the other hand Eczaci's fragile game has broken down for the last time this season. I was suspicious about their performence long before the season start when they first transfered players then the coach. This doesn't seem so logical. I hope to see Eczaci with only one opposite and a better setter next season. I am really sad since there was such a great player in the hall tonight but watching the game, namely Heather Bown.

I am really fed up with those referees. They are always killing the joy from the beginning of the season. They are so harsh topeople on the court, they so easily show cards to players and the coaches. :thumbdown:

Fenerbahce Acibadem surely wants to take the revenge of CL semi final of Vakifbank and they are playing very well since F4. Final games will be exciting and will be easier for me to watch since the team I supported has already been eleminated.

• Vakifbank is simply unstopable now ;)

when it matters they just swithed into 6th gear, Glinka is kind of player that never let her team down in most crucial moments she is fantastic player and i'm so proud she is polish :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Vakifbank is simply unstopable now ;)

when it matters they just swithed into 6th gear, Glinka is kind of player that never let her team down in most crucial moments she is fantastic player and i'm so proud she is polish :drink:

yes you are so right, but in generell vakifbank never gave up, they won so many matches, coming behind, they really have a strong mentality. i hope glinka stays in vakifbank

• i think Elif is also unstopable, too. :lol: it was so clear that Elif is not best choose for Eczacı. They have a brilliant team on the paper but i think this team's setter must be better.

Vakifbank is simply unstopable now ;)

Speaker said that "Poljak and Glinka is too closer to renewed, Poljak is more closer."

Everthing is going on better about volleyball in Turkey except referees. They probably make silly mistakes on the final.

• I think VakifBank will win the league.

They are so much better than Fenerbahce, that will play with just 3 foreign players (I think Sokolova, Osmokrovic for sure)!

• I think VakifBank will win the league.

They are so much better than Fenerbahce, that will play with just 3 foreign players (I think Sokolova, Osmokrovic for sure)!

actually I think FBA plays better with 3 foreign players :P

• Yeap, it`s Glinka, from Poland :thumbsup: :flower:

Yeah Poland is great volleyball country, like Lithunia in basketball :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and also Turkey is good in wrestling and weightlifting :lol: :lol: :lol: