Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• Kasia Cry :heart:

ayy canım benim kıyamam, love youuu :kiss:

• wooooow, so interesting people get together in this forum! first , they said, "i hate holiganism", "i hate Fenerbahçe fans They don't respect anyone" "i hate boooooo" "why supporters said boooooo" "holiganism, disrespect" etc did u remember this words? not so far, only a few pages ago.... and later.... after geovanni's terrible picture...they said, "wooow great", "FBA statisticians earned" "i really love it" "to be honest some guys deserved that this night" "you are right, they earned this" .... i think moderators is sleepin'...!!!!!

heeeey, YOU ARE NOT PERSUASIVE!!!!! AND THE REAL HOLİGANS ARE YOU! NOT FENERBAHÇE FANS!!! AND A SECRET FOR U... LİKE U SAİD... TO BE HONEST SOME GUYS IN THİS FORUM DESERVED GUIDETTI'S MIDDLE FINGER THIS NIGHT!!!!!

p.s. someone said me "stupid" everybody knows who is stupid....

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• :cup: :cup: :cup: Congratulations!!! :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

Middle fingers go to who likes it!!! Go to Hell! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: If u like it, u earned it instead of Cup!

• I hate fener hoolingans too!!!! :down: :down: (ATTENTION: not fba, fba-hoolingans :thumbup: )

• Quite sad moment, cause the league ends up:/ But generally very nice season for Turkish volleyball. Turkey still have problem with OH, appart from Goezde it is hard to find any real solid OH which is playing on this position in one of the top team in the league. Fantastic season of Eda Erdem, who was better than Fuerst this year IMO. GURESEN GIZEM had also fantastic season and deserved to be first libero of NT. Generally problems can be with setter position. Ozge seems to have the best season from the top 3.

• referee????? ha ha haaaaaa... nice joke! talked like a Galatasaray fan :rolll: cause they loose every match againt Fenerbahçe every area and later crying and say: "Referees!!!" yes yes, i understand :aww:

I see Galatasaray fans have eyes ! :drink:

• Yeap, I really sad that this is end, this season was really very interesting and Turkish league was and is very strong

• totaly agree with you :drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"