Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• And that is so much different from the previous system where Logan Tom = foreign player and "Ivan" Djerisilo = foreign player... how exactly?

Both of them are not the same level as a player but both have the same points "9"

This proposal is not normal for me ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And Neslihan Darnel has almost the same number of points as some hopeless player from the last placed team.
    Obviously the system doesn't take into account the quality of players but that wasn't the intention in the first place.

• Both of them are not the same level as a player but both have the same points "9"

This proposal is not normal for me ;)

Why you are so against Galatasaray ? Ivana is a high level player and can play in any good team without problem.There are much worse foreign players in Turkish League but your sample is Ivana :whistling: Please, don't be so funny :D

• Theres a problem that, points give about native or foreign, not quality, this is not usable i think, points must given by players quality, for example Maja poljak and liubov sokolova 9, seda 7 piccinini 9 ivana djerisilo 6 DENIZ HAKEYEMEZ AND ELIF AĞCA 1

• The point of that system is to give incentive to the development of Turkish players. That's why all foreign players are worth equally, to prevent teams from bringing mediocre foreign players who don't add any value to the league. The point differentiation between Turkish players is there to ensure that teams won't overcrowd their roster with NT players who therefore wouldn't have a chance to play and would stagnate.

• Theres a problem that, points give about native or foreign, not quality, this is not usable i think, points must given by players quality, for example Maja poljak and liubov sokolova 9, seda 7 piccinini 9 ivana djerisilo 6 DENIZ HAKEYEMEZ AND ELIF AĞCA 1

Djerisilo 6? Are you serious? Have you ever watched her in this season?

• Djerisilo 6? Are you serious? Have you ever watched her in this season?

i dont said anything about players, i just give an example but cant u compare Djerisilo and Sokolova right? theres far difference, i have watched djerisilo some matches in this season, she played very well :drink:

• all foreign players playing in their own national team have to get 9 points ! all turkish players playing in the national team have to get 9 points ! the others depends on their quality and age ! and of course young turkish players 4 - 6 points ! other foreign players depending on their age and quality 4 - 6 points !

• Turkish president talks about point system instead of foreign player rule, in this system for example all teams will have 50 points, and use these points for take players, foreign players 9
    Turkish players 6-8
    youth players 1-3 points value, something like that

this system seems same with Brazillian

From when will that system on? Every next week new rule. Turkish President should work in Disneyland.

• i dont said anything about players, i just give an example but cant u compare Djerisilo and Sokolova right? theres far difference, i have watched djerisilo some matches in this season, she played very well :drink:

of course I can't compare them. Sokolova is a living legend. I'm a big fan of her :flower: But i think Djerisilo would deserve 7 or 8 ;)

• of course I can't compare them. Sokolova is a living legend. I'm a big fan of her :flower: But i think Djerisilo would deserve 7 or 8 ;)

hehehe totally agree :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :teach: :teach: :teach:

of course I can't compare them. Sokolova is a living legend. I'm a big fan of her But i think Djerisilo would deserve 7 or 8

We will see when system launches :lol: :lol: :lol:

• In Brazil its a bit different actually.

Here the scoring system it is just to make the teams more equal....within brasilian players!

We still have a rule that only alouds 2 foreigners only in woman league, and only 1 foreigner in male league. (Actually this foreigners come their first year as 0 scoring! And only in second year in the league they receive a scorgin them selves, that changes from player to player depending how well they played)

I dont think is much fair this scoring system Turkish Federation is planning....it will make the league even more unbalanced, in my opinion. It will take of the foreigners from the small teams (that have not so famous foreigners), cause they will cost a lot of points, but the teams with money will keep signeing with the bests...

I think with time wont be good for Turkish league that rule either...

just my opinion....