Request:OG2000Final RUS 2-3 CUB(27-25/34-32/18-25/19-25/7-15

• Try to download other codecs for .avi. Some computer expert may help. But I know that just divx doesn't help for some vids.

• Quote from "Russia_Nikolai_Karpol"

is the video corrupt?? i play it already with windows and real player and i installed divx codec?? pls help me wat should i do??

On the properties it is written that the codec is divx. Try to download the video again. Sometimes it happens that it isn't downloaded rightly.

Other people had problems? Please tell me.

• Uhmmm, it's not working for me either :shock:

I checked with my codec checker and, yes, the codec is divx, but it also has a compatibility note saying that there's a Google data chunk, whatever that means....

Did you rip it out of a dvd, or did you just copy the file from the dvd itself? Does the .avi file itself play in your computer?

• Yes, it works on my computer! I did download it from video.google, so maybe it is because of this that it is written google chunk. I don't know how to help, maybe there is something else. If somebody knows just tell us, please!! I'm sorry! :(

• samba player, the video works well for me using divx. For other users, maybe updating your divx version could help...
    I had some problems last week to watch some other videos and I downladed the latest free version available and it worked.

thanks again for this wonderful game!

• Quote from "xopxeech"

samba player, the video works well for me using divx. For other users, maybe updating your divx version could help...
    I had some problems last week to watch some other videos and I downladed the latest free version available and it worked.

thanks again for this wonderful game!

which version of divx do you use, xopxeech?
    i have downloaded and updated the divx and re-downloaded the video, my media player still said it had an error
    help pls

• Quote from "colossus"

i have downloaded and updated the divx and re-downloaded the video, my media player still said it had an error
    help pls

Use version 6.5 which should be ok.

• Quote from "alexwchoi"

help pls

but i have been using divx for quite a long time and it is 6.5, still it says window media player encountered an unkwon problem

any ideas, thx :oops:

• Quote from "kengkalonjung"

i can't download , you can reupload please.

thankss for your soon..

the 4th and 5th sets are okay,
    can someone helps me with the first 2 sets

i want to luiz and ruiz playing hitters on court

and i want to know if there are other matches that luis and ruiz play hitter at the same time :oops: