Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Congrats Netherlands ! The lack of players in Serbia is very hard for the team. They have great MBs but it's not enough, attacking OH is needed ! Malesevic and Vesovic maybe played quite well in reception but their attack was very poor. I hope Serbia will play better in next matches

• Pretty good display from Netherlands, congrats to them, but tragic loss for Serbia! Even though lack of all players, to lose 2x0/20x16, and then 2x1/24x21, something that just should not happen.

• Pretty good display from Netherlands, congrats to them, but tragic loss for Serbia! Even though lack of all players, to lose 2x0/20x16, and then 2x1/24x21, something that just should not happen.

2x1/18x9!!!

This must be such an enormous psychological blow. I don't know how they'll recover from this or what Terzic should do.

• Wow, what a crazy game! DEfinetly very close...both teams with highs and lows but really interesting to watch, so good ralis.

One question...why Terzic didnt came back with Brakocevic? I think Ill never understand his decisions..he didnt change the team at all. o.O

Anywya, congrats Holland!!!Great come back in the match! Quinta was amazing!!!!! (Congrats Matt!!! ;) )

• Kim with Debby :obey: Lonneke :obey: What a match! Congrats for all Dutch members here. I was cheering for your girls :thumbup: I like such fighting spirit and comebacks like Oranges just did.
    It's all over now but I was wondering why Terzic didn't put Brakocevic back on the court...

Let's go white-red, now :super: Eat Russians, I believe you can do it :D

• Stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23809

Congrats to Dutch girls, that was a really big victory for them and it puts a lot of pressure on Serbia...I hated the way Terzic just let his team die in the end. Why did Brakocevic not return?? She was quite good in first 3 sets, Starovic made some good defenses but in attack she couldn't do much.
    As I said before I think Sloetjes was the key for Dutch success, 23 points in just 3 sets and with 58% attack is great. I'm happy she already renewed in Münster, she'll get a lot of good offers now ;) Also Kim played quite well, right when she entered she had some problems but when she found rhythm she was good, and Steenbergen's blocks also were important. But in general Dutch fighting spirit was amazing in this match and they totally deserve the victory! :drink:

• What a drama!

I'm glad Oranje won:) This is the best thing fot Polish team!

• 2x1/18x9!!!

This must be such an enormous psychological blow. I don't know how they'll recover from this or what Terzic should do.

Wow, was it so much :what: I turned it off for a bit when Serbia was leading so much, thought the match was over... then saw Holland came back, didnt belived my eyes then!

Yes, it will be very hard for them to recover after this. I remember almost exactly the same thing happend for them versus Domincan Republic in World Cup last year, they was leading 2x0 and with big lead in 3.set, but then lost the match!! I think this young girls need mental strength more than anything else.

• Woow!! Bravo The Netherlands :super: I couldn't watch all the match because of my school but they were very impressive in last moments in 4th set and 5th set.. Lonneke is a great talent..I think she has to practise receiving 24 hours in a day :D :D She is very crucial for the Duth team..Stam does the receiving work very well and it is seen clearly that Dutch NT needs an OH who can score (this is Lonneke of course :super: )..I hope she learns how to receive and we will watch her in starting 6.. :win: