Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• So enthusiasm ! Good to to see it !
    But the best European team is not here :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Strength in attack would be unstoppable :roll: :cheesy: but on the other hand things could go in wrong way :S

Yes its true, I doubt Glinka was really beliving in her nations chances to qualify when she said no, and family was more important than NT. I wonder what she will do if Poland qualifies now.

• If Poland or Turkey wins the tournament ----> Russia & Serbia are going to Japan.
    If Russia wins ----> Serbia & Germany are going to Japan.

Now we only have 2 options. I can't wait for the match between Turkey and Russia. No matter who wins the match, I'm just hoping It's gonna be an exciting match.

• Anna looked very tired at the end of the game
    I hope she will recover for the tomorrow big crush

• Yeah i think nobody thought about Polish Girls as the winners :D they play perfect and that determination. Yes after those wins they now very comfortable with themselves! FINGERS CROSSED ALL MY POLES for tomorrow's WIN and QUALIFICATION
    PS Love the block maybe with RUSSIA they didnt have that many effective blocks but many balls were digged :D

• Congratulations Poland.It was a really deserved victory :flower: Since the begging of tournament they played a very balanced volleyball and they kept up their high level untill now.Actually beofre tournament here noone gave chances to Poland next to Serbia and Russia (Even some polish users :D ) but weeks ago i said that Poland can do suprise at Group B.I am really sad for German girls now.I see that Angelina is crying now ;( They really deserve to be at OG games much more than Algeria or some Asian teams.Only 1 place for this continental is really joke.At least 3-4 teams had to go to world qualification tournament.FIVB sucks :down:

I am just waiting Guidetti's new explanations now.Probably it will be like Turkish federation is very strong.They didn't open the doors and we didn't concentrate to match with half hall or smth.He is a great coach and he doesn't like to lose but he behaves so childish sometimes :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations Poland.It was a really deserved victory :flower: Since the begging of tournament they played a very balanced volleyball and they kept up their high level untill now.Actually beofre tournament here noone gave chances to Poland next to Serbia and Russia (Even some polish users :D ) but weeks ago i said that Poland can do suprise at Group B.I am really sad for German girls now.I see that Angelina is crying now ;( They really deserve to be at OG games much more than Algeria or some Asian teams.Only 1 place for this continental is really joke.At least 3-4 teams had to go to world qualification tournament.FIVB sucks :down:

I am just waiting Guidetti's new explanations now.Probably it will be like Turkish federation is very strong.They didn't open the doors and we didn't concentrate to match with half hall or smth.He is a great coach and he doesn't like to lose but he behaves so childish sometimes :whistle:

I agree with you. Qualifying to European Tournament is simply tough :thumbdown:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

he will say: turkish federation is very rich, they gave money to spectators in order to support poland ! :lol:

• yup i think this will be a close match too the record might say 3-0 for turkey and 2-1 for russia but russia survived a tougher group which makes them mentally tough

• I agree with you. Qualifying to European Tournament is simply tough :thumbdown:

yup there would be 3 4 european teams instead of some african asian teams, this rule reducing olympic games quality

• I wonder what Germany NT has done in history (or at least on the past 20 years) for them to deserve to go to the OG soooo much as some people say here...

• Congratulations my girls! :heart: :flower:
    I`m so proud, even I before did`nt belive that our NT can play so well :super:
    Tomorrow will be the most hard match for us , but everything can happend :roll:

• Land of fires :lol:
    You mean Etna and Vesuvio ?
    Unfortunately, without Mammadova Azerbaijan is in big trouble :whistle:

• I agree with you. Qualifying to European Tournament is simply tough :thumbdown:

Let not be too demanding 2 top teams should be okay for now

• Guidetti will say :
    " The Ipad Mazzanti gave to me is a rotten one "

• Land of fires :lol:
    You mean Etna and Vesuvio ?

or maybe Stromboli? looool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I hope The German girls don't really feel sad or disappointed at the moment, At least they can keep their fingers crossed for Russia. On the other hand, The Dutch girls are already gone to home perhaps.
    It's kinda depressing that Manon won't even have chance to play in the olympic games ever. She is now 28 yo, In 2016 She will be 32 yo. How tough is that?