Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Denmark's Karen Helmer-Hansen was the best receiver in the match: total 28 93% pos.

• Changes compared to ECH:
    CZE: Barborkova and Svobodnikova out, Horka and Kralikova in.
    CRO: Poljak, Cutura and Drazenovic out, Kaleb and Katic in.

Rosters can be found on CEV live score site in match details for tomorrow's matches.

• Will Horka play as OH or OPP? and why Maria İsabel Conde Fernandez does not play for NT? She ise far better than other Fernandez :whistle: Also Yasmina Hernandez is missing?

• Will Horka play as OH or OPP? and why Maria İsabel Conde Fernandez does not play for NT? She ise far better than other Fernandez :whistle: Also Yasmina Hernandez is missing?

I don't think Maria Isabel Fernandez is better than the other, they're just diferents. Yasmina Hernández sadly left volleyball last summer.

• I don't think Maria Isabel Fernandez is better than the other, they're just diferents. Yasmina Hernández sadly left volleyball last summer.

At least better than Correa? Hernandez is not so old, is she? :what: or severe injury?

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• any broadcast of matches from tournament in Croatia ?

Changes compared to ECH:
    CZE: Barborkova and Svobodnikova out, Horka and Kralikova in.
    CRO: Poljak, Cutura and Drazenovic out, Kaleb and Katic in.

Rosters can be found on CEV live score site in match details for tomorrow's matches.

Miletic out, she wont play in this tournament, I've just read on one of the croatian sites.Another change is: Danijela Andjelic in

• Rahimova full of power :D
    any link for the croatian games?

• Azerbaijan continues its game in EC : bad reception, all balls to Rahimova and set 25-19 for Bulgaria

• Bulgarian reception was worse than Azerbaijan 25-19 for Azerbaijan

• Rabadzhieva's serves are amazing :obey:
    Who is Nr 3 of AZE? I think I've never seen her before but she's playing quite well.

I liked Rabadzhieva too, I hope she will get more chance in Rabita.

Nr3. is Anastasia Gurbanova, she is one of the nationalized players :aww:

• Azerbaijan lost 3-2 :thumbdown: I dont understand why they natinolize so many players where there is no result! Mammadova is not worse than Aliyeva or Gurbanova in reception, plus she is better in attack. Come back, soon Mamma :heart: Anyway, I dont feel like to support NT, I want many changes! :sos:

• Abondanza should have been employed earlier by our federation