Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• ı agree with you.but ı think russia is more advenced turkey and other teams.because of their games are stable.our play very well if our girls' spirit well...good luck to all of teams... :flower:

I agree with u Flyingdutchman, that Turkey is the main favourite now, with the reasons u mentioned.

About Russias roster. Moroz is out and Merkulova in, since I think Regina is a lot better its bad in some way. But I belive Merkulova is in because she is a funny and relaxed girl that likes to joke, and have a good relation with many players in the team, so I guess one aspect of why she is in, is to create a peacefull atmosphere :)

• poor honduras! puerto rico had 8 aces in the first set.

honduras has trouble setting up an attack. and if ever they did, it's blocked, it's a tip, or it's out :|

• Anton when Gamova had Gon age stats were only for 2 or 3 weeks on net not like now.

To be quite frank I haven't time to be in that non-sense talk.

The last but the most important thing is that Gamova is 1st Russia Opp, Gon 2nd it says all. She was is and will be Quinn. Goncharova never be on Her level and never wins so many awards.

• I think federation could avoit this, maybe only 6 teams playing the tournament would be ok. Cause If we think well, imagine if some player injury in a match like this.... :down:

• It's a mix of feellings for Honduras. It's must be exciting for the girls play in a championship like that, but it's hard be thrashing in that way too.

• Anton when Gamova had Gon age stats were only for 2 or 3 weeks on net not like now.

To be quite frank I haven't time to be in that non-sense talk.

The last but the most important thing is that Gamova is 1st Russia Opp, Gon 2nd it says all. She was is and will be Quinn. Goncharova never be on Her level and never wins so many awards.

I dont want to be in a non-sense discussion either, so great we agree with that.

But, what u are saying is not clever IMO, I mean, who are u to tell that Goncharova will not be as succesfull? It will be extremly hard, yes, but she is almost 10 yrs. younger, a lot of things can happen, nothing is impossible.

How much awards had Gamova when she was 22 yrs. old? In fact the first real big award she won was 2004, in the age of 24 - when she was best scorer in Olympic qual. Im sure back then, if it was a discussion like this in a forum, there could have been persons that said "Gamova will never be like Estes in the future", its all I have to say.

• In 10 minutes starts Puerto Rico - Honduras here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-voleyball
    Let's see how many aces Puerto Rico can score :D

Is there another live match on this site???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• All matches of Norceca qualifier are live on that link, next is Cuba-Costa Rica in one hour.

Thank you very much! :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• To compare Gamova to Estes is without logic because one is OPP other is OH. Everyone knows it :lol:

• To compare Gamova to Estes is without logic because one is OPP other is OH. Everyone knows it :lol:

Yeah, but so what? Estes was the biggest star in Russia back in the days, thats why I compared with her. I dont understand why u cant compare two spikers even if they not have the same positions.

• New TV adversiment from Vakıfbank for Turkish NT :) I liked it :drink:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=Mb6dN4_5DuI

Indeed, a nice commercial :win:

By the way, who will be Turkey's starting setter....Naz or Ozge???

• Indeed, a nice commercial :win:

By the way, who will be Turkey's starting setter....Naz or Ozge???

As far as I heard, against Netherland Naz started to the match..I guess Naz will be the first setter..Actually, that is true chice by Motta as Naz had a great season an won CL best setter award as well..

What is your opinion Sander? Who should play in your opinion?

• As far as I heard, against Netherland Naz started to the match..I guess Naz will be the first setter..Actually, that is true chice by Motta as Naz had a great season an won CL best setter award as well..

What is your opinion Sander? Who should play in your opinion?

I would prefer Naz. Since her great season and because of her great blocking and serving skills (related to Ozge).