Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Jurko said in press conference that two of his players got sick, I suppose Gligorovic and Dugandzic, because in the matches with Russia both still played.
    Easy first set for Germany, many attack errors from Croatia...

ok, just read now...yeah that makes more sence.

• Germany is too solid. Good entry for Apitz.
    Popovic and Alajbeg are still strlugging too much.

• Solid performance by Germany so far :flower:

I think, like Matthias said, they can take advance of 2-libero-system..like Turkey does as well :win:

Croatia: Without Poljak and Senna Usic, and today without 2 sick players...what can they do at this tournament..I think nothing..Pity for them.. :( :(

• Congrats Germany, very good match.

I fell sad for Croatia girls, this team could have everything to be a great team, but unfortunetly the problems with federation just to start dont help them at all...and they are still unlucky! Loosing two starting players is hard.

• Congrats Germany, very good match.

I fell sad for Croatia girls, this team could have everything to be a great team, but unfortunetly the problems with federation just to start dont help them at all...and they are still unlucky! Loosing two starting players is hard.

I didn't expect this match to be so easy, but Germany played really well all the time, very few errors, good concentration all the time. But the next matches will definitely be harder.

Agree about Croatia, it's really sad every year...and just imagine something happens to Katic or one of the MBs, they don't have backups for them now...I hope Gligorovic and Dugandzic can play in the next matches...

Full stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23802

• When was the last time Poland and Netherlands face each other? In 2009 European Championship?? 8|

yup, netherlands won 3-1

• I have a question
    in the Match Stats Sheet what is "Vote" mean?

The Vote means an overall evaluation for a player. The biggest the number is the player was more helpfull for the team , was more effective. As sometimes a player scores the most points but does not mean always that she was the best as the number of the mistakes might be high as well. So it rates an overall performance based on all statistic figure they have.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• From CEV press conference:

”Our pool is the group of death, it is hard, but it that’s OK, because we will win. (...) ” These are the confident words of Polish head coach Alojzy Swiderek.

I wonder what he dreams at night :what:
    POL-NED is already decisive for semifinal chances, both teams will lose against Russia but the winner still has the chance to reach semifinals by beating Serbia. It should at least be a more balanced match than GER-CRO.

• Will any of this matches be covered at any German or Turkish TV Channels? If yes can you tell me which ones?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Wow, What a confidence :roll:
    I'd like to see either NED or POL beating Russia, but I don't think It's gonna be that easy. Let's see.