Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Let's go Dutch team!!! I want to see them in London!!! I'm not an expert but do they have any chances to qualified for the Summer Olympics?

• Let's go Dutch team!!! I want to see them in London!!! I'm not an expert but do they have any chances to qualified for the Summer Olympics?

No.

Reception is quite good, but Jesus, neither Malesevic nor Vesovic just cannot kill a spike. It will be a problem against stronger teams.

• No.

Reception is quite good, but Jesus, neither Malesevic nor Vesovic just cannot kill a spike. It will be a problem against stronger teams.

but Malesevic is playing much better than Vesovic IMO

They need to win this match (and the tournament). If they lose this match there is a theoretical (but highly unlikely) set of results that could see them get to the semi finals of this OQT. But treat this match as a 'must win'...

• Despite their limitations, good to see Dutch team today. Playing with a lot of spirit!

• Oooooooohhhh NED :( I wish they had won that set. Flier is playing much better than yesterday and also Laura is...less bad ;)
    Serbia is lucky to have at least two great players on every position, except OH currently. Both setters are great, Starovic had some good actions when she entered, both liberos are really good so it's no problem that Popovic is not there...

• now Ognjenovic is playing and I just started to watch..Antonijevic was playing so badly??

She wasn't bad, but Serbian setters have limited options today, relying mostly on middles. But Malesevic is starting to pick up now, she's already doing a good job in defence.

That was a narrow escape for Serbia in 2nd set.

• it is not that I considered Poland weak but I think that they have lost a lot due to Glinka's retirement..she is a world class player and substituting her is extremely difficult! comparing the other nations I thought that these would have caused some difficulties, considering that Zebrowska is not a perfect receiver and Kosek doesn't convince me in spiking! the only great spiker is Skowronska and partly Werblinska and Ithought this could not be sufficient against a trio like Gamova-Sokolova-Kosheleva or Kozuch-Grun-Brinker...also NED was to me a bit stronger but they proved not yesterday! I'm personally happy for that because I really like Poland!!
    talking about today, I think that reception and defense must work 100%, block as yesterday!! Go Poland!!! :super:

• I was so nervous when Malesevic was attacking setball down in a difficult position, but she completly crushed it!! Shows mental strength.