Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Angelina in crisis :white:
    Agnieszka on fire :cheesy:

• The question is : can Poland goes on on this devil rythm ? :whistle:

• Now I am thinking how would it be if Skorupa had gone to Beijing. Team like Skorupa, Bednarek, Liktoras, Skowronska, Glinka, Baranska/Podolec and Zenik it would be much better place.

Skorupa played as main setter in Beijing, Since Bonitta realized that Sadurek was too unstable at that time.

• Perfect 3rd set for Poland, terrible 3rd set for Germany...we must improve everything, otherwise 4th set will be the last :thumbdown:
    But I trust our team that they will play better. We must stop serving to Maj, that is a mistake!!!

• I am happy now that Turkey doesn't have to play with Poland in SF :cheesy: Yesterday i was worrying about for Russia but they don't have a setter like "Skorupa" :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Although these german players have been contributing to the national team for year, if germany want to get a place in Olympics....they have to adjust the roster... Beier, Matthes...they are not good substitute players...Weiss Kozuch out of shape...

• So after loosing in 2nd set 25-16 Poles straight away showed no mercy in the 3rd

• Germany looks defeated mentally

• i hope russia can win the tournament...then germany has a chance for qualification matches in Japan

• Turkey will defeat Russia, I did bet so much money on them... :dance6:

i hope they will not disappoint you :lol: :lol: