Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Despite hard pool Poland is in final. Congartulations girls :flower: :heart: Now we're waiting for opponent.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations Poland :flower: :flower: they are fully deserved to be in final, Skowronska & Skourypa, and im sad for Grün ;(

• Without a good Grün, German team is bounced back to its previous level 8o

• Congrats to Poland :) I never belived this should happen before the tournament! Imagine them with Glinka in the roster too hehe

Germany now has to support Russia if they want to compete in olympics!

• Congrats to Poland, They really deserve the victory. Skorupa should be described better than 'Outstanding'. She is simply amazing.

No matter who wins the title, I still hope Germany manages to get the ticket somehow. It seems like Angelina is crying at the moment... ;(

• Who said, before this tournament, that Poland will play in the final? Nobody. And it's the most beautiful thing. Thank You, girls! Such an amazing victory today. We beated many favorites - Serbia, Russia, Germany. I wish to see the same joy and happiness as today!

I don't know why german girls are crying, they were so happy on court...

• Congrats to Poland :) I never belived this should happen before the tournament! Imagine them with Glinka in the roster too hehe

Strength in attack would be unstoppable :roll: :cheesy: but on the other hand things could go in wrong way :S

• Congratulations Poland :flower: We diserved to win it, we played really well even if the German girls help us a lot by their mistakes.
    Skowronska and Skorupa :super:

Congratulations Terrific job. great in all the way !
    Even if german's grils are tired, it is not an excuse But I hope Russia to win
    Go on

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• wowwww congrats to Poland :drink: they deserved this win so much, I think Poland can win this tournament, they can beat Russia one more time and also Turkey, Poland is really very steady and tough team and has a great setter, Skorupa is the best setter of this tournament so far so Nalan Ural hear us out and transfer her :D

If Poland qualifies to the Olympic games I hope Glinka joins the team as well.

• Congrats to Poland, they were absolutely better and fully deserve victory. Now I am hoping for Russia, but if they lose semifinal I will support Poland tomorrow because they play very well and they would deserve ticket to Olympia.

Stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23815

Grün 22%, Kozuch 24%, only Brinker was ok but she also made a lot of simple mistakes especially in defense. There's no way we could win like that.

• Poland in the finals just as i predicted! :dance6:

• Angie ;(
    Germany will play in QT in Japan right ?

Only if Russia wins this tournament.

• Angie ;(
    Germany will play in QT in Japan right ?

If only Russia wins the tournament, Otherwise there will be no chance anymore. If Poland wins, Serbia and Russia will go to Japan.

• And Żebrowska plays great I mean on a high percentage in attack.

Yeah...I liked her too today! congratulations to Poland, Germany looked completely out of shape today! Skowronska and Skorupa were great too! Werblinska wanted to give the fourth set to Germany! she did so many mistakes!! :P