Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Congratulations Poland.It was a really deserved victory :flower: Since the begging of tournament they played a very balanced volleyball and they kept up their high level untill now.Actually beofre tournament here noone gave chances to Poland next to Serbia and Russia (Even some polish users :D ) but weeks ago i said that Poland can do suprise at Group B.I am really sad for German girls now.I see that Angelina is crying now ;( They really deserve to be at OG games much more than Algeria or some Asian teams.Only 1 place for this continental is really joke.At least 3-4 teams had to go to world qualification tournament.FIVB sucks :down:

I am just waiting Guidetti's new explanations now.Probably it will be like Turkish federation is very strong.They didn't open the doors and we didn't concentrate to match with half hall or smth.He is a great coach and he doesn't like to lose but he behaves so childish sometimes :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations Poland.It was a really deserved victory :flower: Since the begging of tournament they played a very balanced volleyball and they kept up their high level untill now.Actually beofre tournament here noone gave chances to Poland next to Serbia and Russia (Even some polish users :D ) but weeks ago i said that Poland can do suprise at Group B.I am really sad for German girls now.I see that Angelina is crying now ;( They really deserve to be at OG games much more than Algeria or some Asian teams.Only 1 place for this continental is really joke.At least 3-4 teams had to go to world qualification tournament.FIVB sucks :down:

I am just waiting Guidetti's new explanations now.Probably it will be like Turkish federation is very strong.They didn't open the doors and we didn't concentrate to match with half hall or smth.He is a great coach and he doesn't like to lose but he behaves so childish sometimes :whistle:

I agree with you. Qualifying to European Tournament is simply tough :thumbdown:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

he will say: turkish federation is very rich, they gave money to spectators in order to support poland ! :lol:

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

he will say: turkish federation is very rich, they gave money to spectators in order to support poland ! :lol:

:lol::rolll:

But I dont think Germany will be too dissapointed right now, only if Russia loses.

• I wonder what Germany NT has done in history (or at least on the past 20 years) for them to deserve to go to the OG soooo much as some people say here...

• Land of fires :lol:
    You mean Etna and Vesuvio ?

or maybe Stromboli? looool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I hope The German girls don't really feel sad or disappointed at the moment, At least they can keep their fingers crossed for Russia. On the other hand, The Dutch girls are already gone to home perhaps.
    It's kinda depressing that Manon won't even have chance to play in the olympic games ever. She is now 28 yo, In 2016 She will be 32 yo. How tough is that?

• yup there would be 3 4 european teams instead of some african asian teams, this rule reducing olympic games quality

There are still going to be 3-4 teams from Europe, Italy, winner of this tournament, hosts (okay not as high quality), Russia, Germany or Serbia (if it needs to go to Japan). Those are 3 good European teams.

Competition in Europe is hard, but do you think Brazil cares, they win all the time in South America, and have to play harder teams in any FIVB tournament than the ones they normally play. Asia has only 3 strong teams, China, Japan and South Korea and it is the same for North & Central America.

If you cannot beat your competition, your not winning and getting to the big tournaments, period.