Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Can someone explain the story between Guidetti and Mazzanti? :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Guidetti is not true coach for Germany in my opinion

• yup there would be 3 4 european teams instead of some african asian teams, this rule reducing olympic games quality

There are still going to be 3-4 teams from Europe, Italy, winner of this tournament, hosts (okay not as high quality), Russia, Germany or Serbia (if it needs to go to Japan). Those are 3 good European teams.

Competition in Europe is hard, but do you think Brazil cares, they win all the time in South America, and have to play harder teams in any FIVB tournament than the ones they normally play. Asia has only 3 strong teams, China, Japan and South Korea and it is the same for North & Central America.

If you cannot beat your competition, your not winning and getting to the big tournaments, period.

• Azerbaijan, land of fires
    It's almost an official calling, I think
    I saw those "fires" near Baku :P

What are u talking about?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I know but its clever, its a tactic u know...if u turn down the head then Poland would get stronger and think they will win, get stronger and confidence. When Germany cheer up, they says to Poland "we´re still here and u have to play good to close the game" and then they can get nervous and choke.

Yes if the game were head to head then it would be ok but you play badly and behind 7-8 points and laughing...its just absurd.

Well
    Davide Mazzanti was one of the first coaches (maybe the 1st one) to use an Ipad during the games.
    And I saw Guidetti uses one now ...
    I just want to say that maybe it's not very useful...
    What do you think about it ? :white: :white: :white:

• Well, i didn´t watch the match between Germany and Poland, but to be honest, i´ve never expected Germany to reach the finals, let alone win this tournament.
    Big mistake, in my opinion, was to not have Regina Burchardt in the team. :down:

• There are still going to be 3-4 teams from Europe, Italy, winner of this tournament, hosts (okay not as high quality), Russia, Germany or Serbia (if it needs to go to Japan). Those are 3 good European teams.

Competition in Europe is hard, but do you think Brazil cares, they win all the time in South America, and have to play harder teams in any FIVB tournament than the ones they normally play. Asia has only 3 strong teams, China, Japan and South Korea and it is the same for North & Central America.

If you cannot beat your competition, your not winning and getting to the big tournaments, period.

no i know there is already 3 4 teams participate from europe, i mean europe deserve more teams to be in olympics instead of algeria or some other teams like her level,

i think germany, netherlands or turkey more deserving to be in than others

• I hope they are thinking to transfer Skorupa she is the one who Eczacıbaşı needs most.

Skorupa said, that she will stay in Italy. We can see how much better she is after one season in Italy. So do not be deceived :D

Skorupa played as main setter in Beijing, Since Bonitta realized that Sadurek was too unstable at that time.

Kasia playen in Beijing since match with Japan.After terrible play by Sadurek she played to the end and it was my first time when I saw how good she is. I don't understand how Matlak could throw Skorupa away from NT and let play Radecka :thumbdown: Milena attitude is unworthy, not to accept being 2nd setter.

• Well
    Davide Mazzanti was one of the first coaches (maybe the 1st one) to use an Ipad during the games.
    And I saw Guidetti uses one now ...
    I just want to say that maybe it's not very useful...
    What do you think about it ? :white: :white: :white:

I think Guidetti started before Mazzanti U_ù

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well, i didn´t watch the match between Germany and Poland, but to be honest, i´ve never expected Germany to reach the finals, let alone win this tournament.
    Big mistake, in my opinion, was to not have Regina Burchardt in the team. :down:

I think She could have been more useful than Matthes.

• By the way the all matches that Turkey won over Russia was 3-0 in offical tournaments (ECH03,WGPQ07,ECH11) I want another 3-0 win today.GO Turkey :super:

• Yes if the game were head to head then it would be ok but you play badly and behind 7-8 points and laughing...its just absurd.

I agree with u that it can look a bit patethic yes. I felt annoyed one time when I saw Kozuch in Sopot last season, and when the stands where like 23x15 or something to the other team, a Sopot-player made a error, and Kozuch went to the others with a huge smile too cheer up!!! Crazy stuff for me!

• So ... It's not my impression but
    somebody has to ask to Mazzanti and Guidetti : who was the first ? :lol:
    But is it useful for a coach ?

• So ... It's not my impression but
    somebody has to ask to Mazzanti and Guidetti : who was the first ? :lol:
    But is it useful for a coach ?

It's related for what they use Ipad :D If they wanna win 1-2 min extra time to demonstrate the stats more faster it would be usefull :D Guidetti is a crazy man,we will never know what he is thinking in his mind :rolll:

• This is what Guidetti said during the press conference:

"We had a very good attitude, were really mentally prepared for this semi-final. Today we have tried everything, but had to play against a very strong Polish team. For this game, there is not much to say other than Poland was stronger in all elements. Unfortunately, what i have expected, has occurred. The preparation for this very important tournament for us was way too short. Over the last years, it always took us some time during the season to reach our highest level. Before this tournament, the team was complete for only one week. So, unfortunately, we have never reached the level here, that we are able to reach. Whether we still have another qualifying option now depends on Russia. There´s only a small chance, because Turkey is playing a very good tournament so far. "