Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• ah, yes. Gamova is a good example. For someone as tall as she, she handled her frame very well. Merkulova is as tall as her but she's rather sluggish. this is Gamova's clear advantage over her (and other players as well)

dont forget potachova....she is not sluggish as Merkulova but not fast as Gamova

• Daumn...tomorrows game is like the most important ever for Turkey NT hehe

Don't think so. I personally prefer a harder group in order to get advantage for quarterfinal match-ups since we would be in top 4 anyway :whistle:

• Oh the feeling experts again :wavy:

• just 1 match left, do or die :box:

• I'll predict what will happen after Joanna and the rest of Serbian supporters will reiterate their claim that this tournament is unfair for European teams on the other hand Asian supporters like Bibetron will point out that it is insulting to belittle asian teams, they will point out the olympic gold in 2004, the bronze medal in 2010 and the bronze medal in 2011 :lol:

• Don't think so. I personally prefer a harder group in order to get advantage for quarterfinal match-ups since we would be in top 4 anyway :whistle:

Anton :rolll: To be honest i prefer safe group much more than death group.At least it's better to advance to QF than eliminate from groups and say good bye to Olympics :D I don't think it's a very good idea to advance to QF from death group as 3rd or 4th and face with two Olympics dreamers (Italy & Russia) :lol: Well i trust to my team but i can't be so optimistic as much as my country friends :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Don't think so. I personally prefer a harder group in order to get advantage for quarterfinal match-ups since we would be in top 4 anyway :whistle:

Yeah ofc your dream team will be in top4 with China, Brazil, Russia and USA in the same group, how can it even be a discussion?

• I'll predict what will happen after Joanna and the rest of Serbian supporters will reiterate their claim that this tournament is unfair for European teams on the other hand Asian supporters like Bibetron will point out that it is insulting to belittle asian teams, they will point out the olympic gold in 2004, the bronze medal in 2010 and the bronze medal in 2011 :lol:

actually, I'm torn between Serbia and Japan. But I'm neutral now since Russia is sure go to London. :lol: about this "unfair" tournament, I prefer not to add anything about it anymore. Pretty much everything has been said about it so there's left to say for me now and this discussion is getting long-winded already. Suffice to say, each has his/her own valid point. In the end, only the best performing teams will make it. Whatever the result may be, let's all just accept and respect it. :)

Now, SRB vs JPN is bound to be an exciting match. Hope both teams will display high level volleyball. May the best team win! :box:

• Thank you :D So that I can study my Maths exam a little bit more :D :D

Hardworking student :P

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• :lol: :lol: I am trying to be :D

so why are you still here :P

• for me even though i'm asian i syupport european teams and even if japan qualifies to the olympics until other asian teams aside from Japan and China can breakthrough the world level then we cannot really say that asian volleyball has progressed :D

• I will be very suprised if Japan Serbia match ends up with anything other than 3-2 for one of the teams (which will give OG for both) . I think stakes are too high fot both teams (especially Japan) not to make an agreement.