What's Your Favourite Movies?

• German series "Dark" it has two seasons. One of the best series that I had watched

"The Boys" if someone love sci-fi and DC Titants, especially second season.

Legacies was nice, nothing special. But I watched all 2 season.

And The Witcher is also good....

This is the last 5 series that I have watached....

• On Netflix I recommend How to get away with murder? Best serie ever! Also on Netflix I liked Broadchurch, the Fall and Atypical.

If you want to laugh, which is important these days, I recommend Modern Family. But that's not on Netflix anymore.

• Euphoria, Succession and l'amica Geniale (My Brilliant Friend). Those were the best series of 2019 in my opinion. Non of them are on Netflix, they are on HBO but maybe you can find them on the internet. I like Netflix too but I find most of their shows waste of time. Not all but most of them.

I recently watched The Crown, Dead to Me and Wanderlust, just started to Rita.

if you like Nordic shows, Bron and Forbrydelsen are the best.

Books of l'amica Geniale are great as well so If you like reading the books first like me, you should give it a try.

• Recent: Little fires everywhere, Why Women Kill, The Morning Show, Watchmen, Mrs. Fletcher, My brilliant friend.

Other favorite shows I would like to recommend: Brothers and Sisters, Will and Grace, Broad City, Pose, Desperate Housewives, Breaking Bad, Banshee, The Deuce, etc.

• Great taste, Padar! I loved Brothers and Sisters and Desperate Housewives. Those were good times!

The morning show is amazing! I just downloaded Little Fires Everywhere (a few episodes). Is it really worth to watch it? I like everything Reese Whiterspoon produces.

• I've been watching Xavier Dolan movies recently. My top 3:

1-I Killed My Mother

2-Mommy

3-Heartbeats

*A Turkish movie, remake by Korean movie, "Miracle In Cell No 7" is very popular currently on Netflix in France-USA-Mexico. If you wanna cry...

Not movies, but mini tv series I liked recently

-Years and Years

-Unorthodox

• Great taste, Padar! I loved Brothers and Sisters and Desperate Housewives. Those were good times!

The morning show is amazing! I just downloaded Little Fires Everywhere (a few episodes). Is it really worth to watch it? I like everything Reese Whiterspoon produces.

I mean, I've enjoyed it so far, I love shows with female leads.

• I watched literally every Mexican series before 7 years, We had 6 different Mexican series IN ONE SINGLE day, and in the last 4-5 years in Croatian the most popular series are Turkish ones, probably 3 in one day.

My fave Mexican series was Sortilegio and Turkish Kara Sevda :heart:(THE WORST ENDING EVER, sorry), but I'm not watching drama series anymore. Only American ones, Friends, Modern Family etc. and sci-fi series.

• crovolley you're right, Dark is great if you like complicated story. I've read the third season will be relased this year and it will be the last one.

Speaking of turkish drama, they are popular in Poland. There will be even new TV channel broadcasting only turkish-dramas.

Let's go orange How to get away with murder has great cast. I just love all the actors. :super:And Viola Davis is amazing!

Padar La casa de las flores is great if you're learning spanish. It's more like soap opera than thriller but if you love black comedy, that's good show. The best character is obviously Paulina :cheesy: That actress is phe-no-me-nal :D

• I really had high hopes for Pose but just like other Ryan Murphy series, it is a bit boring at times and unnecessarily too long.

I loved the first season, but the second one just dragged on forever. Typical for Ryan Murphy. Just like with Glee, he can't make anything good for more than 13 episodes.

• OMG. Paulina is Life :obey: