What's Your Favourite Movies?

• Hi everyone. Please write here your favourite movies..

Ok i'm starting to write..

My favorite movies: Good Will Hunting, Léon, Sweet November, Black Hawk Down, The curious case of Benjamin Button, Requiem For a Dream, The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, The Pursuit Of Happyness, A Walk to Remember, Fight Club, Inception, Shawshank Redemption, A Beautiful Mind, V for Vendetta, jeux d'enfants, Inside Man, Forrest Gump, Celda 211 etc.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ashes and diamonds (Popiół i diament)
    Barry Lyndon
    Feed the ravens (Cria cuervos)
    Land of promise (Ziemia obiecana)
    Co mi zrobisz, jak mnie złapiesz
    Come and see (Idi i smotri)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Underground. I just love it! I simply love Kusturica's movies( and Bregović's music :D lol even though I'm more heavy metal fan I simply adoreee Goran! :heart: ) oh and Perfume: The story of a murderer.

• Ungerground. I just love it! I simply love Kusturica's movies( and Bregović's music :D lol even though I'm more heavy metal fan I simply adoreee Goran! :heart: ) oh and Perfume: The story of a murderer.

Ojla it's You in avatar?

• Ojla it's You in avatar?

Yeah! It's me! I'm awesome, right? :D ahah I'm not in ur type? ;) lol Just kidding :D He's a guy! I'm a gril! :D lol He's my music idol! He's the lead guitaris of my favourite band ever- Avenged Sevenfold! He's Synyster fuckin' Gates!
    Ahaha, Bartek, u totally made me laugh :lol:

• Well sometimes Girls looks like Boys and in other way. And sometimes fans wants looks like their Idol ;-)

• Well sometimes Girls looks like Boys and in other way. And sometimes fans wants looks like their Idol ;-)

Nah :D I look like a girl and I'm not trying to look like Gates :D lol But anyways, that was funny! :D

• It's amazingly surprising how no one has mentioned my all-time favourite "Gladiator" :D I like a lot of movies, but this one is definitely my number one! Good ones are also "Good Will Hunting", "Ip Man", "The Hurt Locker", "The Bourne Identity" (and the other two parts), "The Shawshank Redemption", "The Prestige" and "The Illusionist". "The Greatest Game Ever Played" and "Friday Night Lights" are great sports-related films.

• "Goal" 1,2,3 :) 2nd part of the most like..

"Final Destination"(every parts) :D

Much to write ^^

But I like sport films, horror, comedy..Miscellaneous :)

• The most important 3:

• District 9, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Kick Ass, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Back to the Future, V for Vendetta, Hot Fuzz!!, etc

• i will try to be more active if it makes u happy this easily :)

The most important 3:

• Ah oh right, i forgot, 'My four wheel drive truck has a penis' was pretty good as well.

• Ah oh right, i forgot, 'My four wheel drive truck has a penis' was pretty good as well.

I suppose, you are the director, aren't you? :D

The most important 3:

• I suppose, you are the director, aren't you? :D

:D I wish! ^^

• Seven Pounds, The Man From Earth, Definitely Maybe, Adventureland, Reign Over Me, Exam, Jeux D'enfants,

those i remember instantly, but if you have a tv show topic I have more to share:)