European Championships 2011

• Bulgaria won because, Brasil let them. Nobody tells me Bulgarian subs are better from Brasil main squad. Unfortunately World Champion was so clever, and did theater. But it doesn't change a fact- Bulgarian wanted to lose this game!!!

Bulgaria didn't show that they wanted to lose the game. By the deeds, not by the words shall be judged

• It was a Silvano Prandi decision, i'm sorry for guys like him and Anastasi........

but... tell me, there were 2-3000 poles in the hall, how do they felt? raz dwa tri...... :lol:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Bulgaria won because, Brasil let them. Nobody tells me Bulgarian subs are better from Brasil main squad. Unfortunately World Champion was so clever, and did theater. But it doesn't change a fact- Bulgarian wanted to lose this game!!!

What is your point now? to discuss this 1 year later at the ECH topic?

• raylight,
    enough with this craptalk already pls. Anastasi is a coach and his job is to get his team as far as possible. If Stoychev is so dumb to give him an easy path to 1/2 final, he must be even dumber not to take it.

Mattisse
    sorry, but you don't have a valid point there. You are saying "Bulgaria wanted to lose". This is a speculation. Maybe they wanted to lose, but the fact is they won :D

• History remembers medalists and champions. And as far as I know we want a title. Which is almost impossible now.

• Bulgaria didn't show that they wanted to lose the game. By the deeds, not by the words shall be judged

No they didnt, only Prandi sent Mitev, Sokolov, Bratoev, Tsvetanov etc.. :rolll: same Anastasi did yesterday so dunno why are you making difference between Bulgaria and Poland? Same situation but different outcome

• No they didnt, only Prandi sent Mitev, Sokolov, Bratoev, Tsvetanov etc.. :rolll: same Anastasi did yesterday so dunno why are you making difference between Bulgaria and Poland? Same situation but different outcome

damn, watching Brazil losing to this squad was funny, indeed :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• I only don't like Anastazi :drink:

Everyone wonder how ECH will end. Who will win...? I thought a lot about yesterday match and I'm really thankful to Anastasi, that he did it. He, as a coach known situation really good, i mean team situation and sport situation in group. It was clear how it will be if we'll win by three points, two or lose. We're not so strong as like two years ago when whole Poland was waiting for Russia in final.
    Before match with Slovakia it was very clear, that we won't be at 1st place in our group and 2nd place will play against Russia in quarter, so who wants to play against them so soon? Anastasi knows really good our strong sides and weakness and I think that all teams would have problems with Russia, especially in the middle of tournament. I'll say more after ECH.
    And the main problem 'lies at the foot' of CEV. They made this formula and they remember really good last WCH. IMO, 'Japanese system' is the best, I mean 4 groups, than E and F and than semis. You have to win all matches to be champion. No place for tempering.

• No they didnt, only Prandi sent Mitev, Sokolov, Bratoev, Tsvetanov etc.. :rolll: same Anastasi did yesterday so dunno why are you making difference between Bulgaria and Poland? Same situation but different outcome

Yes. DIFFERENT. The fact it they won. Poland lost on purpose this is also a fact.

• damn, watching Brazil losing to this squad was funny, indeed :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I don't think BUL used some subs was a problem.More ugly was Brazil,they used Giba and Dante,also Theo as a setter. :rolll: