European Championships 2011

• If you are truly convinced that Mastrangelo deserves the MVP, OK, but if you think Ivan deserves it more and still want it for Mastro is little subjective :)

yes it is :P

I tryed to express that, he is my MVP (so far). not the MVP, but my MVP. It's totally personal ^^ I mean, in a certain way even Parodi is my MVP :rose:

Hope you can understand... :)

• But FIVB won't give 2 WC's for Europe ;( The choice between Russia and Poland is really hard, but FIVB loves money, so probaly Poland will be given a wild card, just because of money from Polsat.

I hope they will. If it's ok having three asiatic teams, I don't see nothing unfair in having 4 european teams.

Russia is still playing with the eyes of the cow :pinch:

• I hope they will. If it's ok having three asiatic teams, I don't see nothing unfair in having 4 european teams.

I agree with you, but it's politics of FIVB. Below there are qoute from thread about wild cards in World Cup.

They never give two wild cards to the same continent. I'm not judging if they should or shouldn't, but there's no precedent, so I think it's rather unlikely.

99: Peru and Italy (female); Spain and Canada (male)
    03: Dominican Republic and Italy (female); Serbia and Egypt (male)
    07: Dominican Republic and Poland (female); Bulgaria and Korea (male)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Russia is gone :whistle:

Not jumping to block Kurek is mindless :what:

yeah, nothing really changes for Russia, same brainfarted behavior. With such an attitude they don't really deserve a wild card.

What a weak performance today from them, completely dissapointing, :thumbdown:

• Congratulations boys :cup: 2nd Anastasi's bronze in this year :D Maybe next in World Cup, if we get wild card :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Italy is really solid team and Serbia will be tired. I don't think Serbia is able to play such great game day by day.
    For Russia tournament is already lost but Poland's gameplay depends on many factors and two of them are Kurek shape and fighting spirit - without both result is obvious.

Thank you for fighting spirit ! :heart:
    It was what I expected - Kurek in game but Jarosz was just excellent :super:

• it's too beautiful to be true ;( :obey: :obey: :obey:
    i LOVE YOU GUYS FANTASTIC MATCH

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• YEAH!!! WE HAVE MEDAL AGAIN!!!! POLSKA BIALO-CZERWONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now 4 sure will get wild card!!!

• Congratulations, Polska! You deserved the medal - and again I convince myself that we played stupid and with that kind of play we will never win a championship.

• Where is the rule where has been written that two Teams from the same Continent may not get Wild Cards?
    Yesterday in russian TV a sport journalist said that Russia as World League Champion will play in the World Cup and second Team will be Poland because of promoting volleyball.

• Congratulations to the fans of Poland, the reason why their team won :)

I wanted Russia to get the bronze to avoid them in the qualification in Sofia, but now... Anastazi every time gets in our way with his cheating. Can't just someone kick him out of volleyball? :thumbdown: