European Championships 2011

• popularity in the press shows that volleyball is more popular than basketball but football is far away the most popular sport in turkey :down:

we live in the same türkiye ? basketball is by far more popular than voleyball.

1-football (men)
    2-basketball(men)
    3-voleyball (women)

most popular sports in türkiye.

• we live in the same türkiye ? basketball is by far more popular than voleyball.

1-football (men)
    2-basketball(men)
    3-voleyball (women)

most popular sports in türkiye.

i recommend you to read my message more carefully, ;) i said it is according to press stats and that's what federation says. :whistle:

• The maskot of european championship

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What the horny ladybug.... mmmmmmmmm.......... ffffffffffffffff................. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Serbia & Italy flag colors on same bug yeah looks interesting :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Competition formula :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2…n_Volleyball_Championship

4.7.2.1 The ranking of teams is determined by the points awarded for matches won and lost.
    4.7.2.2 Points awarded per match to each team:
    • Winner 3:0 or 3:1 3 points
    • Winner 3:2 2 points
    • Loser 2:3 1 point
    • Loser 1:3 or 0:3 0 point
    4.7.2.3 In case of equality in the number of points gained by two or several teams, they will be
    classified in descending order by the number of matches won.
    4.7.2.4 If the tie persists, as per number of matches won, they will be classified in descending order
    by the set quotient resulting from the division of the number of all sets won by the number of
    all sets lost.
    4.7.2.5 If the tie persists, as per the set quotient, they will be classified in descending order by the
    set points quotient resulting from the division of all set points scored by the total of set points
    lost during all sets.
    4.7.2.6 If the tie continues, as per the sets points quotient, the teams are ranked according to the
    result(s) of the match(es) they have been disputing between them.

• 4.7.2.6 If the tie continues, as per the sets points quotient, the teams are ranked according to the
    result(s) of the match(es) they have been disputing between them.

I think this should be first........

About the ECH, the pools aren't easy for nobody, and i hope Bulgaria will proceed, as 2nd or 3rd of course :)) i think the schedule of the matches is good for us as we start with the strongest team to finish with the weakest (from the pool) - Spain. Good luck to all teams except when are playing vs us ;)

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Edited once, last by ari ().

• Azerbaijan National team in Israil

They played two friendly matches and Azerbaijan deafeated Israil 3-1 in both of the matches!

Mammadova and Parkhomenko Oksana did not play

• It's kind of official that Turlea will pay for Romania.She'll join the team in September.
    So the team would look like:
    S : Diana Neaga, Sabrina Miclea
    OH: Ioana Nemtanu, Mirlela Corjeuteanu, Florentina Nedelcu
    Opp: Carmen Turlea, Daiana Muresan
    Middles: Nneka Onyejekwe, Iuliana Nucu, Claudia Gavrilescu(?)
    Libero: Nicoleta Manu, Andreea Dimeny

• Wow, great to see Iuliana Nucu on the roster. She played super well last season in Bergamo. I hope these Romanian girls will make a little surprise in ECH 2011 ^^

• Wow, great to see Iuliana Nucu on the roster. She played super well last season in Bergamo. I hope these Romanian girls will make a little surprise in ECH 2011 ^^

yeah.. we'll have strong starting players.. and quite strong bench players too.
    However, we always were underrated, but hopefully we'll make a surprise thanks to this mix between young and experienced players.

• It is great to see Romania roster like this, very strong team indeed!

Yes Nucu is just amazing. But, Alina Albu (1,92m) who's playing in Mulhouse could not be in the roster ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Germany starts preparation for ECH with 16 players: the 14 from WGP plus Lisa Thomsen (receiver) and Friederike Thieme (OH). Other players in the 21-roster are Lena Möllers, Denise Hanke, Berit Kauffeldt, Patricia Grohmann and Sabrina Ross, but they are not practising with NT so I expect that only if someone gets injured they might come as replacement.