European Championships 2011

• Preliminaries of the 2013 EHC (Sept. 6 - 8 ) will be held at Schwerin, Dresden, Halle/Westfalen and Zurich.

Halle and Zurich will also be host cities for intermediate round.

Game for 3rd place and final match will be played in Berlin on Sept. 14 and 15.

For one of the host cities of the preliminaries, Dresden, the European Volleyball Federation has given a constraint regarding the competition hall.

• Even with a certain delay, I'm joining those who've congratulated Serbia and Germany over the great final they've played. :drink:
    I'd liked both the teams - Serbia for what they did during the WGP and Germany for reaching this unexpected final - and besides the match featured Comnegliano's former opposite vs. future setter... so it was hard for me to support one team rather than the other.
    In the end, I'm very happy for Jovana :rose: although I agree on the fact that we should go back in time to earlier matches to find the reason why she was MVP-awarded...
    As for the German girls, if being the hosts leads you to the victory, I foresee they won't have to wait too much for their moment to come. 8)
    No problems in wishing them good luck for the 2013 ECH, as there probably won't be any conflict of interests with Italy: by that time Barbolini won't be NT's coach no more, and probably we'll have a younger and not enough experienced team, with almost no chances to win the title.

Oh, yes, congratulations to Turkey too: some clear talents and a good fighting spirit. I wonder what will happen in some years, when today's NT players will be joined by the WCH-winning girls...

• Serbia, Germany and Turkey made this tornament!

But Serbia won :love: So congratulations!

• Oh Matthes You are very smart.
    She thought Ok it will be the last ball probably in the match and tournament and I want to be a Star. So She did what She did and when She will be Grandmother She will say- and when was 9-14 for Serbia I went to serve line and I imagine that in front of Me was big ocean so I felt like Michael Phelps and I pushed myself into flashes brilliance.

• Another ECH has ended but this time i am very happy IMO :D Btw i changed my mind about our president after this ECH.Well i was not thinking positive about him but seems like he is going in a correct way.Now all of our YECH&YWCH winner players are playing in 1st league clubs and most of them are starter.Before we wasted lots of potential players now i hope it won't happend once again.Hopefully in next edition we should play with this roster

S: Ozge Cemberci,Naz Aydemir
    O: Neslihan Darnel,Ceren Kestirengoz
    H:Neriman Ozsoy,Ece Hocaoglu,Gozde Sonsirma
    M:Eda Erdem,Kubra Akman,Bahar Toksoy
    L:Gizem Guresen,Didem Ege

Next time we will go for Gold :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• German players consider it winning silver rather than losing gold :) But we were soooo close to gold in 4th set ;(

I watched this finals live in Hall Pionir tonight... German girls were better, in first 3 sets i think...but something happened after first techical time out and big lead they have at 4th set (complacent or what?)... Until then game was lost for Serbia 90%... but in that moment team rise from ashes, audience was so loud that you couldn't orientate where the sounds are coming from... really we made hell atmosphere in that 4th set, and i think that helped our girls to take the lead (i think 5-6 points in row) to lead 22-20 for Serbia... When Serbia won 4th set, all audience i think Serbian players, and German girls too subconsciously that Serbia has enormous psyhological advance in that tie break, and it was over more and less...
    Btw congratulations to German girls because for me they make great thing in this EC, and won the silver! Grun was simply amazing, and now i can see in my head how she collects few hard balls from 9th meter of the pitch, when for mostly receivers actions were over... :thumbsup:

And for sure congrats to my Serbian girls!!! :cup: Deserved trophy, tonight they were like phoneix - rise from ashes :rose:

• Pre-Qualification for Olympics 2012

Baku - Azerbaijan,Bulgaria, Czech Republic,Ukraine,Denmark,Hungary
    Kazan - Russia,Spain,Romania,Belgium,Slovakia,Austria
    Split - Croatia,Holland,France,Israil,Greece,Sweeden

Two groups in each torunament - semifinal and final will clearify the name of the participant in Turkey!

• Germany was close to historical success, but as alway - when you think Serbians are out, they still can to get up and beat you. And that's what happened yesterday. Malagurski gave a good substitution indeed.
    Serbia made a fantastic achievement as a country having won both men and woman European titles :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Pre-Qualification for Olympics 2012

Baku - Azerbaijan,Bulgaria, Czech Republic,Ukraine,Denmark,Hungary
    Kazan - Russia,Spain,Romania,Belgium,Slovakia,Austria
    Split - Croatia,Holland,France,Israil,Greece,Sweeden

Two groups in each torunament - semifinal and final will clearify the name of the participant in Turkey!

Where is Italy? How Italy can be qualificated for London?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Why?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Where is Italy? How Italy can be qualificated for London?

I don't know how it work exactly, but since we are 4th we don't need to PRE-qualificate to Continental torunament that will be in Turkey. BTW, if we won't take a wild card this Continental tournament will probably be our only chance to qualificate :S But I hope that our European ranking will be enough good to have garanted a place in the World tournament (I think the one in Japan) too, in case we don't qualificate before.

• i wasn't able to come here but.... CONGRATS SERBIA!!!!! really deserving champs!!! :super: :obey: