European Championships 2011

• OMG what a set :white: We took the first set :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Live stream stopped :white: I wanna watch the rest of the match :cursing:

I think after match you can find the full set in Neslihan D. Darnel fan club in facebook.He uploads the turkish matches mostly.

• it is disgusting how poor Ognjenovic and Molnar are playing... i dont buy lousy stories about "lack of motive" - they are simply - trash! :teach:

Antonijevic is one class better setter than Maja cannot understand why Ognjenovic is setter no1...However... Molnar is most tragic player of this championship so far. If Terza substituted them earlier Ukraine wouldnt reach 15 in any set...

They weren't brilliant, but come on. :D I'm willing to give them a pass for this match, but they'll need to be a lot better tomorrow. Although it is encouraging that Antonijevic is playing well. As for Molnar, what she was doing in reception today is unacceptable. Against a stronger team it would have been a big problem.

• 3rd set Turkey 8-5 Italy :super:

• 10-5 :super: Eda crushes the Italy's reception :D

• Clown Bahar :rolll:

• While leading 6 points the match came to tie and it's 16-14 for Turkey now but lost a very big advantage :down:

• Bulgaria bombs out. Perhaps expected considering all the problems they've had.

I'm sorry for the players, but maybe it's a wake up call for their federation...But Spain, WOW! They totally sucked against NED, then caused a lot of trouble for Russia and now win 3-0 over Bulgaria :what: It's definitely a great success for them to reach 2nd round.

• Turkey advanced to 2rd round with taking 2 sets :super: BB Croatia :gone: 23-15 :lol:

• Now Turkey is up again!

But before they wasted a very big advantages...

Very intense second set.

OMG what the hell fall in our court after Gioli fast :what:

BTW, Leonardi is digging so well so far!!!! 8o