European Championships 2011

• Time to beat Italy :lol: Turkey is leadinf 2-1 :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• we are in 2nd tour!!!!! bravo sultans!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: Poljak,ım sad for you :S , youre my favourite playerr,I love you so muchhh :)

• fuck you italy NT, hope that turkey and serbia will be in final.

• Congratulations to Turkey, it's good that they don't have to go home after 1st round :) Sorry for Croatia though, they were unlucky to be in the hardest pool and once again they don't survive the preliminaries, but they had their chances to win today...

• Is Italy really giving their 100%? They've already clinched the first place. :whistle:
    Extremely disappointing for Croatia after yesterday's great performance, but they really have only themselves to blame, Azerbaijan was very beatable but they didn't fight at all...

• gosh, bahar has really nerves !!!! plz when she is in serve she has to be subtituted

I am planning to crush her she has 4-5 service errors :teach:

• Asuman is playing now :super: Ozge has some problems with her ankle hope it's not serious :whistle:

• Seems like Motta gave up the match both Ozge and Neslihan are OUT :teach: :teach: :teach:

• Congratulations to Turkey and Spain :flower: :flower:

I'm very sorry for Croatia...:( :(

• Congratulations to Turkey and Spain :flower: :flower:

I'm very sorry for Croatia...:( :(

why, Croatia isnt important, financial power is poor, and if i am CEV i would also pick turkey... It is so normal thing, italy let 2 sets and now will demolish turkey, we admire "the volley quality" but we are watching only one good CEV-produced comedy- to be nominated for academy award :lol: :win: :read:

• why, Croatia isnt important, financial power is poor, and if i am CEV i would also pick turkey... It is so normal thing, italy let 2 sets and now will demolish turkey, we admire "the volley quality" but we are watching only one good CEV-produced comedy- to be nominated for academy award :lol: :win: :read:

Corruption will eat volleyball

• You do me a little favour, I do you a little favour... :whistle:

Favour like what? :lol: