European Championships 2011

• why, Croatia isnt important, financial power is poor, and if i am CEV i would also pick turkey... It is so normal thing, italy let 2 sets and now will demolish turkey, we admire "the volley quality" but we are watching only one good CEV-produced comedy- to be nominated for academy award :lol: :win: :read:

If you are right, it would be really sad. I hope you are wrong.

• I don't understand Barbolini, Italian reception is a total mess and still he insists on leaving Leonardi out of the reception rotation. Judging by her digs her injury doesn't seem to disturb her that much that she can't receive :thumbdown:

• Favour like what? :lol:

people dont watch the game? itali plays very poor in reception and turkish players were very good in 2nd and 3rd set.

Where were people when teams played against favor of turkey? :whistling: ( One I remember it was GP qualification in Turkey)

• why, Croatia isnt important, financial power is poor, and if i am CEV i would also pick turkey... It is so normal thing, italy let 2 sets and now will demolish turkey, we admire "the volley quality" but we are watching only one good CEV-produced comedy- to be nominated for academy award :lol: :win: :read:

Are you kidding? Italy is doing everything to send Turkey home since the begging of the match but they couldn't :teach: Noone let anything just Turkey did everything in field to make their own destiny whereas Croatia didn't do and now waiting someone else to let themselves to qualify.You have to find the problem in AZE-CRO match not in ITA-TUR.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Are you kidding? Italy is doing everything to send Turkey home since the begging of the match but they couldn't :teach: Noone let anything just Turkey did everything in field to make their own destiny whereas Croatia didn't do and now waiting someone else to let themselves to qualify.You have to find the problem in AZE-CRO match not in ITA-TUR.

where did i mention word "problem" :D

i think you can have your oppinion, BUT even you cannot say anything to following: "in which sport last games in group phase aren't played at same time??".... i can help you...only volleyball :lol: :whistle:

and now omg, who could say italy-turkey can play and before match calculate in point what they need :whistling:

with such sistem i have problem, in fact croatia leaving home isnt problem at all :drink: ;) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

p.s. i know you cheer for turkey, but you live in unreal world, this score would be much much different if played @17.30 CET ;)

• Neriman :woohoo:

• :super: Turkey 3-2 Italy :super:

• I wrote here before the game, that I feel Turkey will win! :) 5th set Turkish 2nd team won Italian 2st team !

Congratulations! :super:

• :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Horrible match for Italy................

....only good is Leonardi! :win:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• At the end, i admire for your love to volleyball, it is so nice, but it is fairytale :lol:

we live in real world where CEV only good can produce - in corruption and betting. So, thank you CEV on this Turkish gift :rolll: :mirror:

Enjoy your win, i will too :drink:

• Congratz to all qualified teams, especially turkey coz i didnt expected this result after loss to croatia :lol:

• haklısın dedik de bu kadarı da değil hani, sus edebinle otur hırvatistan gibi RAUL! (my english is not enough for this sentence..please someone translate to raul my turkish friends)

• Congratulations for TURKEY that to beat the strong ITALY team!
    I don´t understand the CROATIA that won Turkey and losses Azerbaijan, but to play is play....as to say here in Brazil.