European Championships 2011

• I really can't understand you... The fixture has been given months ago and OFC Italy and Turkey had to play in the last day and last game.BOTH are higher in FIVB's ranking and Turkey was one of favourites in championship.Italy is host do you really expect the match would be at 17.30 and AZE-CRO at 20.30?The fact Croatia didn't use their advantage.They beated us with a great game but today... Azerbaijan wanted to stay at tournament much more than Croatia.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations for TURKEY that to beat the strong ITALY team!
    I don´t understand the CROATIA that won Turkey and losses Azerbaijan, but to play is play....as to say here in Brazil.

its very easy to tell: turkey did not take the match serious enoug, croatia used this chance and played good, turkish girls became stressed and lost. today croatia had the chance to go to the secon round but its their own fault if they dont use the chances they get

• :roll: And I guess CEV also arranged the victory of CRO over TUR to have more money from bets?

no need...betting is for us small people, small joy to kill time...cev will have their award in nice amount of sultan liras, they do not need bookies and anything...point is, two best teams in each group have opportunity to play last game in group AFTER everything is already played...even in soccer they cant invent that, someone would blow in air FIFA and UEFA, CEV can do whatever they want, and FIVB with wild cards.....only in volleyball...wild cards and not same time of games, priceless ;) :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• I really can't understand you... The fixture has been given months ago and OFC Italy and Turkey had to play in the last day and last game.BOTH are higher in FIVB's ranking and Turkey was one of favourites in championship.Italy is host do you really expect the match would be at 17.30 and AZE-CRO at 20.30?The fact Croatia didn't use their advantage.They beated us with a great game but today... Azerbaijan wanted to stay at tournament much more than Croatia.

why not both @20.30 :rolll: :D

is it so hard :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• raul you are so right, we have our sultan liras ( i dont know what kind of money that is, maybe the croatian) and buy the matches ! especially we gave money to croatia to beat us !

• Bartek

Any way will make you happy no doubt :whistle: But don't be suprised if Turkey sends Russia to home in QF ^^ Can't wait really :lol:

• no need...betting is for us small people, small joy to kill time...cev will have their award in nice amount of sultan liras, they do not need bookies and anything...point is, two best teams in each group have opportunity to play last game in group AFTER everything is already played...even in soccer they cant invent that, someone would blow in air FIFA and UEFA, CEV can do whatever they want, and FIVB with wild cards.....only in volleyball...wild cards and not same time of games, priceless ;) :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

oh we see what is your problemo, looser and hatred :)))

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

only turkish members find it appropriate to comment...

dutch, bulgarian....all said imidiately after...from neutral point of view....

i really understand you, i would probably feel the same if someone would try to underrate my team win... no problem...but you defend the system of tournament which is hillarious, ofcourse it is so fine to you atm....but once it won't be, for that moment i will save this discusion :wavy: ...i wish i am not croatian that you understand that this isnt anger of croatia being out, croatian volley deserved that ;)

• why not both @20.30 :rolll: :D

is it so hard :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

It's not a club competetion.Where did you see this application before in NT tournaments?Ok if Zagreb prepares next edition they should use it.Those are really small reasons to talk.Croatia didn't care this match and lost like what Turkey did yesterday...

• why, Croatia isnt important, financial power is poor, and if i am CEV i would also pick turkey... It is so normal thing, italy let 2 sets and now will demolish turkey, we admire "the volley quality" but we are watching only one good CEV-produced comedy- to be nominated for academy award :lol: :win: :read:

Damn it, why didn't you tell this before the game? I wasted two and a half hour of my life. :mad:
    ps. I don't like and i don't support our (Turkish)NT. But your sayings are not logical at all.

• Yeah, why not build up two courts in the hall, or play every single match of the tournament in a different city? Please come back to reality!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hillarious, zrenjanin and belgrade are 1000 light years distanced :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (voyager needed for transport, warp) :super:

http://www.viamichelin.com

Distance 73 km

so hard for teams to travel and group A playing @17.30 and group C @20.30 (a and c as example, not actual)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Starnight maybe Turkey will beat Russia but it doesn't change one thing that Turkey won't win the Gold here ^^
    If even Croatia can win against Turkey ..

• Damn it, why didn't you tell this before the game? I wasted two and a half hour of my life. :mad:
    ps. I don't like and i don't support our (Turkish)NT. But your sayings are not logical at all.

Turkish NT need you so badly dexter! Please, please support them or... No, no I don't even wanna think about it :lol:

• Raul

I think you should work for Turkish Volleyball Federation.Our federation president will like your amazing ideas.Sorry but they are too illogical and meanless.I can't help you at this point :whistle:

• Raul

I think you should work for Turkish Volleyball Federation.Our federation president will like your amazing ideas.Sorry but they are too illogical and meanless.I can't help you at this point :whistle:

i'm interested, i was in turkey this summer, nice country you have ;)

and i'm looking forward to tomorrow and same situation all over again :lol: