European Championships 2011

• Starnight maybe Turkey will beat Russia but it doesn't change one thing that Turkey won't win the Gold here ^^
    If even Croatia can win against Turkey ..

No i think i will be more happy if Turkey beats Russia and reach to SF and send Russia to home :D It doesn't even matter if we take medals.Well maybe we lost to Croatia but look at your Russia they did more than 15 service errors (9 by Makhno) against Spain :rolll: Well maybe Turkey won't win gold but no doubt Russia will not win it too if you believe keep dreaming about it ^^ Bartek you can't make me angry today don't waste you time :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• You forgot to mention that live scores have to be banned so teams can't check during the match the result of the other match and adapt their own performance to it.

• you are sarcastic, and it is just fine, small talk makes it just funny, i dont mind... but you cant say anything to make it better, wild cards etc are enough, cev and fivb don't need you to be their lawyer, they are well guarded ;)

p.s. i expect matteo martino to be cev president after Andre Meyer will leave at age 114 :rose:

• You forgot to mention that live scores have to be banned so teams can't check during the match the result of the other match and adapt their own performance to it.

OMG I had to edit my post because I didn't get you were sacrcastic :lol: Sometimes I'm such an idiot :aww: :lol:

• Starnight maybe Turkey will beat Russia but it doesn't change one thing that Turkey won't win the Gold here ^^
    If even Croatia can win against Turkey ..

why so much hate? With your logic, if even croatia can beat Turkey and Turkey can beat Italy, what to expect from Italy?? doesn't make sense right? So, we'll wait and see if Turkey can make progress during the tournament or not..

• Very clever idea...

Because nobody has a cell phone nowdays, it's definitly impossible to communicate a result in real time without the live score!! :whistle:

C'mon! :down:

so you are saying that ALL other sports that are playing last rounds at same time are actually - idiots???

hats off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Okay. I will do. But just for you :flower:

Hey, you are so kind dude :lol:

• why so much hate? With your logic, if even croatia can beat Turkey and Turkey can beat Italy, what to expect from Italy?? doesn't make sense right? So, we'll wait and see if Turkey can make progress during the tournament or not..

Totally agree!! Is like to say that Verona is the strongest (male) club in the world because they beated Trento :lol:

• I really can't understand you... The fixture has been given months ago and OFC Italy and Turkey had to play in the last day and last game.BOTH are higher in FIVB's ranking and Turkey was one of favourites in championship.Italy is host do you really expect the match would be at 17.30 and AZE-CRO at 20.30?The fact Croatia didn't use their advantage.They beated us with a great game but today... Azerbaijan wanted to stay at tournament much more than Croatia.

Haven't you see how much Leonardi defend all attack of Turkey? :hit: It was a grat war between two teams who did their best in order to win. Not only Italy but any team does not want to loose in front of their crowd as a host :mad: Moreover, If Italy does not care about match they would play their back-up players. And what is the story in your mind? CEV is calling Italy's Federation President and beg him please let Turkish girls win :down:

P.S: It has been a long time to entitle Starnight. But he is right. :whistle:

• so you are saying that ALL other sports that are playing last rounds at same time are actually - idiots???

hats off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Not at all, I didn't get at the beginning that Matthias was sarcastic, so I said that bannish live score is meaningless because nowdays there are 10000000 way to communicate a result in real time without the necessity of the live score.

Of course the better thing would be playing every match at the same time, but it's kinda expensive to organize and annoying for the players, so I think is better how it is. Also because playing at the same time doesn't garantee that a team won't change is performance knowing how the other match is going/ended, so...

• And again - Italy :whistle:

• why not both @20.30 :rolll: :D

is it so hard :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

They need one more sport gym, right? :roll:

• P.S: It has been a long time to entitle Starnight. But he is right. :whistle:

Probably it is the first time :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• And again - Italy :whistle:

=___________________=

Yes, you got us, we really enjoy to lose on porpuse, it's our favourite hobbies!! :pinch:

Raylight, did I ever say that when you won 3-1 and lost 3-2 vs Russia in the last two matches of WL Russia let you took these 4 points to let you qualificated to the final round? Or did I say "compliments to Bulgaria for beating Russia"? Think about that, please.

As I say many times, if a team is in the condition to wait others team result in order to know if they'll qualificate or not, it's just his fault. Or did the doctor prescribe to Croatia to lose vs Azerbaijan??

• Oh Starnight and brcu You are so emotional Babys :lol:
    Relax Babys ^^ take it easy ^^
    I know that in Turkey is now 12.50 am so I only want to make You sweet and calm dreams :lol:
    Russia won't win Gold for sure but for sure will play in London ^^
    Goodnight Sweetys :D

• Oh Starnight and brcu You are so emotional Babys :lol:
    Relax Babys ^^ take it easy ^^
    I know that in Turkey is now 12.50 am so I only want to make You sweet and calm dreams :lol:
    Russia won't win Gold for sure but for sure will play in London ^^
    Goodnight Sweetys :D

u are the one who needs to take it easy, it's just sports and what you trying to do is provocation! oh and so clever to know in which time zone Turkey is, congrats.

• Probably it is the first time :lol:

I can swear there must be one more time before but ı can not find it :lol: Anyway, I can not endure when any team's success is underrated.

• Kk15, I am not saying that only Italy makes schemes, but that one - 2:0 to 2:3 is mostly Italian as tactic, although Russia did it with the Men's team last year at the WCH. And by Italy I mean Italy NT, not 60 mln people :drink: