European Championships 2011

• emil you are right about croatia ! they really have a nice team, and when senna is included aswell, maybe they can be dangerous. but yesterday it was all in their hands to win the match, i had a feeling that they did not take it too seriously in the last set !

• Believe me İ dont care about your success or someone`s lost! İ am quite happy about my team and İ am ready for loss or win of our team from Spain, Italy or over Russia etc
    This is volley! This is sports and everything is possible! Even with money`s help! )
    Ciao!

So why were you not so consentient after your match with Italy, you were swearing, cursing and complaining that everybody is against you :whistle:

• Germany - Let's see what they will do against Serbia. but so far...not bad! Brinker played extremely well against Ukraine. Kozuch is giving her best and Germany's MBs are really strong. hope Weiss sets the balls more to MBs.

I'm not so optimistic...Ukraine match doesn't count, they are no opponent to judge our team's performance. Against France all our team's problems showed up again. Grün and Brinker couldn't kill the ball, the reception was shaky and I didn't like Weiss' ball distribution very much. Also our serves were good only from the middle of 2nd set on. I really don't understand why Guidetti let Weiss and Brinker play the whole match yesterday :thumbdown: Anyway the comeback in 2nd set showed our best quality: never give up! But if Serbia can play like they did in GP they will win easily today.

• Well, Serbia hasn't exactly been stellar either. Especially reception has been far worse than in GP. Ognjenovic connects well with MBs, but her sets to hitters have been somewhat problematic. We'll see.

• I couldnt watch any matches yeterday! Had a wedding to atend to..hehe

But my sister told me about results....Congrats to Turkey, I heard Neriman did amazing against my Italy..:( hehehehehe ;)

• agree with Emil and I wanna add that Topic was bad in attack yesterday but IMO she should played whole match, I would try Popovic insted of Alajbeg. Jelena maybe had better stats than Sanja in attack but she didn't end some really simple balls. What's more, Biljana had a really good game yesterday, she finally cought up how to set a ball to Maja. Senna would really help them in reception, maybe the results would be different, but nevermind now. I know they could win it yesterday but I'm really proud of them because this team practiced together only for 3 weeks.
    I'm also damn sad about their results, it's great team, players are great, they only need good conditions to work. Their full of passion and positve emotions. Ok I'm not Croatian but I love this team and I'm proud of them even if they're not in this fuc*ing 2rd round ! I believe they'll be on top again in nearest future ! :heart:

• ı think, germany-serbia match will be one of the best game in this championship. quaite good MBs and opposites in both side. ı am really excited to watch it... ı believe in guidetti and german team, in the other hand serbia is host team and play amazing this year... it wont be easy for each team...it will be closely contested match.... ı am sure that we will see germany and serbia in the semifinal...as well italy and russia/turkey.... :dance4: :dance4:

• Im sorry Ilgar, I love u, but like others I think u are being unfair in your comments...and also being very disrespectfull to Italian players, in my sight..

Italy is a great team but so is Turkey, and so is many others...what I love about ECH is that impredictable results can always happen. All teams has at least one or two incredible players that can make the difference in one day. And all teams knows each other very well.

Im 100% sure Italians made everything possible to win...and I know Italian players would not give up victory at home for anything. Italy could beat Turkey 3x0, yeah they could, but they could also loose, both results already happen in other tournaments in the past, witch shows that everyhting is to close.

anyway, makes me sad you think that way about the italians. :(

• FlyingDutchMan - Rugby
    FlyingDutchMan - Ilgar

After visit in Turkey Sander is Fighter :lol: Sander what did You eat in Turkey or.. Starnight what did You do Him :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StarNight and myself had a good time, during visiting friendly match Turkey - Germany, talking about you ^^ Because we love you, Bartek :teach: :kiss:

• I'm not so optimistic...Ukraine match doesn't count, they are no opponent to judge our team's performance. Against France all our team's problems showed up again. Grün and Brinker couldn't kill the ball, the reception was shaky and I didn't like Weiss' ball distribution very much. Also our serves were good only from the middle of 2nd set on. I really don't understand why Guidetti let Weiss and Brinker play the whole match yesterday :thumbdown: Anyway the comeback in 2nd set showed our best quality: never give up! But if Serbia can play like they did in GP they will win easily today.

to be honest, I'm no longer surprised how stubborn Guidetti is. :thumbdown:

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

StarNight and myself had a good time, during visiting friendly match Turkey - Germany, talking about you ^^ Because we love you, Bartek :teach: :kiss:

I love you too, Bartek :rose: Jag älskar dig, Bartekski :heart:

• Jo,I really dont want to go on discussing it and I will listen to the guys and stop it of course!
    Sometimes we can not see some truth looking from the friends` eyes to the things that happen! But as a person inside of volley I can count a lot of things that can surprise any of us! So let`s finish it here!

• agree with Emil and I wanna add that Topic was bad in attack yesterday but IMO she should played whole match, I would try Popovic insted of Alajbeg. Jelena maybe had better stats than Sanja in attack but she didn't end some really simple balls. What's more, Biljana had a really good game yesterday, she finally cought up how to set a ball to Maja. Senna would really help them in reception, maybe the results would be different, but nevermind now. I know they could win it yesterday but I'm really proud of them because this team practiced together only for 3 weeks.
    I'm also damn sad about their results, it's great team, players are great, they only need good conditions to work. Their full of passion and positve emotions. Ok I'm not Croatian but I love this team and I'm proud of them even if they're not in this fuc*ing 2rd round ! I believe they'll be on top again in nearest future ! :heart:

Yeah, I love those croatian girls a lot. there's obviously no doubt about their ability. They just need to work as a team and maybe a better coach.
    can't believe they just worked for 3 weeks together. considering this, Croatia did a hell of job. so sad about their results,but I'm sure they will work hard for the next tonurment.

• Yeah, I love those croatian girls a lot. there's obviously no doubt about their ability. They just need to work as a team and maybe a better coach.
    can't believe they just worked for 3 weeks together. considering this, Croatia did a hell of job. so sad about their results,but I'm sure they will work hard for the next tonurment.

I think the coach is ok, they shouldn't change him now. After those problems with federation I think finally they found a good coach, of course Kirillova seems to be better but Jurko is ok, he did good job with those girls in such shor time. Those players who played on ECH, worked together for 3 weeks, it's true.

• I think the coach is ok, they shouldn't change him now. After those problems with federation I think finally they found a good coach, of course Kirillova seems to be better but Jurko is ok, he did good job with those girls in such shor time. Those players who played on ECH, worked together for 3 weeks, it's true.

Setters - Gligorovic, Grbac
    MBs - Poljak,Milos,Delic,Dugandzic
    OHs - Usic,Miletec,Topic,Jerkov,Popovic
    OPPs - Barun,Alajbeg
    Liberos - Dosen and Todorovic

I hope Croatian team will be like this :thumbsup:

• Im happy with Popovic game for Croatia, I think playing in Korea made good things for her, she seems faster in attack, and she is now wearing the kneepad in both knees!!!hehehehehe, before she didnt used in the knee she had surgery, she needed to break that fear and looks she did ^^

• Popovic, Miloš, Dugandžić and Miletic are still without club, hope they will find a club after good games on EC.