• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kozuch on fire :super: Today is going to be @filedefener's day :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• my god

very good defense...

brinker back row attack bravo

• :wall: Deeply Disappointed at my NT: no fight, no spirit, not even self-confidence. Piccinini a big burden upon ITA, Most UN-valuable Player of the tournament... :down:

Yet I believe this EC-defeat marks -first and foremost- the Failure ( the Bankrupt, actually..) of Barbolini's approach to the tournament.
    1) The decision to rely -blindly- upon the trio Leo-Picci-Anto, no matter their aging, with no provisions for substitutes (Ferretti almost unemployed, Barcellini left home)
    2) Ortolani put definitively aside; whimsical experiments with Gioli as OPP (in GP) and with Costagrande diverted from p4 to P2 (ECH); Re-calling back Ortolani in the 2nd set against GER, as a desperate move, and so de-menting himself...
    3) During the whole season, a tourbillon of badly assembled, uneffective teams playing the fool in Montreux, University Games, Gr.Prix.
    4) So we entered the ECh with a team who was OLD-AGED and WORN-OUT (in some key players) and -- at the same time!!! -- UNEXPERIENCED and UNCONFIDENT. ( for example. Costagrande played only 4-5 matches within NT before ECh, and in different roles. ** In the German team, Grun joined to a long-trained team with well-oiled mechanisms,,)

The whole story reminds me the fate of Marcello LIPPI , former trainer of ITA football NT. After winning 2006 FIFA World Championship (and a 2-years vacancy) he went back to train Italy, recalling back the 'old guard', stubbornly sticking to the players who gave him the victory ... Thus, at 2010 World Championship (South Africa) the defending champion ITA was sadly eliminated in the FIRST round of the tournament ... by Slovakia.. :wall:

:wavy:

• Germany crushed Serbia in 1st set :white: Kozuch :obey:

• It's beautiful to see this Germany play!!! :super: :super:

• kozuch 9 pt out of 12 spike

adore!!!

• Go Germany they will be undefeated champions of europe :lol: , im very happy about Turkey's bronze medal :drink:

• concentration and patience girls

• Brakocevic :rolll:

• germany reception goes down at 2nd set