European Championships 2011

• Turkey NT should play much more with Eda, attacking in the middle zone.
    I can not beleive this!
    Neslihan was very effective. She is great.
    Attacking not from the middle with Eda was a sort of latent suicide...
    Serbia deserves to be congratuled. They are almost always on the mood and quite effective.
    As far as I see, in football sides and in volleyball middle field are ignored.
    Result: The smarter during the game, the winner finnishing the game.
    Eda, in the future please!

• Germany :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• good call by the referee... double-touch by antonevic ( a clear fault seen with play-back)

• I dont like this spanish referee...she makes bad calls all the time, during the hole tournament....bad they putted her in so important match.

I dont think it was double touch, the ball dont even twist, it was a bad setting cause it was behind Krsmanovic, but it was not double touch.

• This woman also managed the SF game between Fenerbahce and Vakıfbank TT :lol: I think she is the best refree that CEV got :rolll:

• Grün 9 pts %29
    Fürst 10 psts %86
    Kozuch 16 pts %53
    Brinker 12 pts %47

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• SHIT.I just want it to be 8-0 :lol:

• I dont like this spanish referee...she makes bad calls all the time, during the hole tournament....bad they putted her in so important match.

I dont think it was double touch, the ball dont even twist, it was a bad setting cause it was behind Krsmanovic, but it was not double touch.

Even though it was in favor of GER I agree. The ball wasn't 100% clean but she let worse balls pass, and the yellow card was unnecessary as well.
    Come on girls!!!

• great game by weiss just that suschke and grun cant deliver

i agree,,poor set but definitely not a double touch :down: :read: :mad:

• OMG, Haven't seen Maren Brinker play so well like this before :super: I'm so happy to see her playing like this