I have a feeling...

• ....that absolutely everyone on this forum is an enrique englesias fan! Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Enrique certainly isn't a womanizer. When it turns out, something completely different is entertaining him. So the artist likes to spend time with friends. And that's not all! He likes to spend evenings with them, when it of both him, and his friends, a nakedness isn't making him uncomfortable. What about these games is very Enrique saying?

I don't know whether it is cool, but the nudity isn't a reason for shame for me. I have five good friends. One of them is an exhibitionist, so sometimes we are doing it everyone. If he is undressing, we are also undressing. We are doing different stupid things then. Hmmm.... is of great interest to us which....

:rolll:

• HeeelMooi, you are definitely bored, aren't you? :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• SEE!!! I knew it!

And yes I am bored; it's called work! Or well, your first project at a consultancy firm to be more specific :)

And of course I'm just trying to contribute to Justyna's wonderful forum, by really showing an interest into people. :offtopic:

• Uhhmm I have no idea what the story about Enrique is about.... :S He's not a womanizer, he just likes to get naked with his friends?? :S What the fuck does that mean? That's like Barac Obama saying "I'm not the president, I'm an alien that likes to eat peanut butter, because it protects me from thunder storms"... it makes not frickin sense. :flower:

• I don't listen to Enrique :D well maybe only 1 song.

See! and liar, you listen to them all, all the time and that's okay, someone has to. :thumbsup:

• Someone on this forum said something about Enrique at the MTV movie awards, how he didn't win or something. perhaps he shoud quit running around naked with his friends, you FREAK! Naah he's nto a freak, but kind of, or well, you know, or something. I can't understand why this topic isnt' a complete hit with you guys? You can say ANYTHING you want about Enrique here? And I mean anything..... literally it doesn't even have to make sense.

• I would like more if your post filled the title with something like.... "I have a feeling......... that tonight is gonna be a good night" :)

I hate that song

• I saw that our great friend Enrique is giving concerts, which are a part of his Euphoria tour, which pictures him in extacy waving at the crowd or something... I'm pretty sure you're all gonna take the money you were gonna use to see the Champions Laugue final 4 and go to see this concert instead, because it'll supposedly put you in a state of 'euphoria'. What a waste :(

• io no

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.