DELA-Trophy 2010

• DELA Trophy 2010:

Tuesday 12th october in Zwolle: Netherlands – Cuba, 19.30h ( live on volleybal.tv)

Wednesday 13th october in Rotterdam: Netherlands – Cuba, 19.30h

Friday 15th october in Eindhoven: Netherlands – Cuba, 19.30h (live on volleybal.tv)

Saturday 16th october in Almere: Netherlands – Cuba, 16.30h (live on volleybal.tv)

Dutch squad for DELA-Trophy:

Setters: Kim Staelens :super: , Laura Dijkema, Judith Blansjaar

Libero: Janneke van Tienen, Myrthe Schoot

Opp: Manon Flier, Nicole Koolhaas

OH: Debby Stam, Anne Buijs :dance4: , Chaine Staelens, Alice Blom, Maret Grothues

MB: Ingrid Visser, Caroline Wensink, Francien Huurman, Robin de Kruijf, Quinta Steenbergen

• Now starts coverage on volleybal.tv :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: First match !!!

Enjoy it! (I hope there is enough bandwidth, so everybody can enjoy the match! )

• There is a great atmosphere in the hall. Everyone is dressed in orange :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• You are kidding? They play with two setters :)

• You can clearly see the coöperation between Dijkema and Visser is much better than the disastrous one in Cagliari! Visser should have started training a month earlier, so she could have played a good tournament in Cagliari :whistle:

• Manon just scored a point with her left (!) hand :obey: :flower:

• Kim made her comeback in the end of third set :flower:

Netherlands 3-0 Cuba

• Fouten means errors in Dutch?
    Dutch girl played pretty well, but Cuba has got really unexpirienced team with young players and made so may errors...

Yes, fout --> error, fouten ---> errors :)

• Flier on fire!!!!

What a great match for the dutch girls...really nice to see! ^^ They all played really well. And indeed what an amazing atmosphere in the gym!

Cuba still making a lot of mistakes, but finaly playing 5x1! hehe Good match for Santos.

• Flier on fire!!!!

What a great match for the dutch girls...really nice to see! ^^ They all played really well. And indeed what an amazing atmosphere in the gym!

Cuba still making a lot of mistakes, but finaly playing 5x1! hehe Good match for Santos.

Yes, Manon played very well !!! Cuba played far below their level, but it doesn't matter that much because it's just a friendly match...

Most important for me was the coöperation Dijkema-Visser. In Cagliari it was horrible, now much better. I think they trained a lot on it last weeks :)

• Yes, Manon played very well !!! Cuba played far below their level, but it doesn't matter that much because it's just a friendly match...

Most important for me was the coöperation Dijkema-Visser. In Cagliari it was horrible, now much better. I think they trained a lot on it last weeks :)

Yes indeed, it is much better, the hole team is working better, more defenses, better counter attack, better choices from Laura, better execution....that is evolution, and the team is in the right way! At least lets a good felling, they can achieve in good level. now is keep working hard. ^^