Russia - Superliga 2010/2011

• Kuzyutkin:: " About Costagrande , I know she was on the court nominally,but was not in the game practically! Dynamo bought such a player. We have to think about that!"

I`d never thought someone can say these words about Costagrande! This year she deserved that,but it does not change she is a great player. I think the reson is one- she wants to leave Dinamo as soon as possible!

• Kuzyutkin:: " About Costagrande , I know she was on the court nominally,but was not in the game practically! Dynamo bought such a player. We have to think about that!"

I`d never thought someone can say these words about Costagrande! This year she deserved that,but it does not change she is a great player. I think the reson is one- she wants to leave Dinamo as soon as possible!

Russian coaches are very direct, Pankov said the same about Kozuch. Of course they are right, but still I think it's not good to tell something like that to press, it harms the players' reputation and they don't deserve that just because they played one bad season.

• Russian coaches are very direct, Pankov said the same about Kozuch. Of course they are right, but still I think it's not good to tell something like that to press, it harms the players' reputation and they don't deserve that just because they played one bad season.

Totally agree. The players tell me personally how much they expect and demand from foreigners... They are very direct- I dont like it either!

• Totally agree. The players tell me personally how much they expect and demand from foreigners... They are very direct- I dont like it either!

I don't see nothing wrong in that, she got 600.000 EUR for season 2010/11, of course that club is expecting that she is the one who will be always best player of team, its same in every sport. Like I said before, most players over judge they abilities and go for money, and after that they look like joke, what they were expecting???

• Italian for sure.

I don't think so. Italian league is still the best league in the world. We have 12 teams fighting in every match. Turkey has 3 strong teams, some good teams and all the others are really weak. Russia has 4/5 strong teams and the others are normal ones...

• For my personnal comments:

1/ Dinamo Moscow main problem at Setter, Matienko ( I don't understand why is she can go to NT)

2/ ZO main problem at Setter, Zhadan.