2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Omg what a match and what a great performance by germany :super: im really glad that kozuch showed how talented she is,she played a great match.She has enough power but more she is so smart :flower: Brinker and fürst also made an amazing job.

For turkey i still hope they will be in final but withput neriman they really seems much weaker than as usual.They play really normal game nothing special and that makes the opponet's job so easier.

Anyway good game :thumbup:

• seems serbia gonna lose this game against poland as well due to expert terzic

I beg your pardon 8o
    ;)

• Firstly Congratz. Germany they were good today :flower:
    Actually we were so unlucky today and we did many serve errors and our players didnt talk in game but i think our blocks were good today anyway
    good luck for next round

• Congrats Germany! Honestly, both teams are boring. It's strange that both of these teams are medal candidates and still the quality of game is bad.

Turkey obviously should stop playing with Bahar-Büşra duo. Anyone else can play the same level they did today. Both Seda and Güldeniz are not NT material. I would rather like to see a 2nd libero in the game instead of Güldeniz in back line since she never attacks anyway.

In Germany, Beier is a waste and Brinker is predictable. Good Mbs can easily block Germany. Fürst and Kozuch were :super: I also liked Lenka Dürr is defense today not the receptions though.

I know this Bahar-blaming-thing is like a pattern now but she did good in this 3 matches... and she played good today.. she just missed this last very crucial serve...Busra is way bigger problem.. I can't tell now but when the stats are available you'll see she has good numbers

• Actually I expect a better performance against Russia because Russia can't serve as German players do(Their all players are top servers except Fürst). And we serve definetly better than Russia so, everything can happen but I see Russia's chance higher, %70 - %30..

• u know u turks "loaned " lot of stuff from balcans and then claimed it your own after poor persians u "loaned " loads from them and arabs as well like i said they have totally different meaning haydi means more like let it happen and ajde means come on ajdemo=lets go

• I don't think Bahar can be the leader MB in a team.She is OK with next to Eda,Fürst or Poljak and she can even perform better than them most of time (I guess she feels more safe and confident with them) but with Busra or Ergul not really :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• u know u turks "loaned " lot of stuff from balcans and then claimed it your own after poor persians u "loaned " loads from them and arabs as well like i said they have totally different meaning haydi means more like let it happen and ajde means come on ajdemo=lets go

What are you talking about? :lol: :lol:

Do you really try to teach Turkish to me? :lol: ''haydi'' means c'mon in Turkish, I use it in that meaning :D .But I don't know, you seem to know better than me :D

• Thanks! Go BEL!

Great game! Enjoying our team very much..

• I know this Bahar-blaming-thing is like a pattern now but she did good in this 3 matches... and she played good today.. she just missed this last very crucial serve...Busra is way bigger problem.. I can't tell now but when the stats are available you'll see she has good numbers

Well IMO Turkey is one of the top teams in the world therefore it's not that unwise to compare Bahar and Büşra with Fürst, Thaisa, Akinradewo, Harmotto etc. Again IMO Turkey has the worst MB duo among the top teams. I'm sure Bahar has good statistics but I always see a gap between 2 blockers when I watch the Turkish games. She might block 5-6 times in a game, but during the rest of the game she is sleeping. Büşra is even worse.

Anyway if it will make you happy, I can blame it on Guidetti :cheesy:

• Amazing 40th point by Diouf :woohoo:

• I don't think Bahar can be the leader MB in a team.She is OK with next to Eda,Fürst or Poljak and she can even perform better than them most of time (I guess she feels more safe and confident with them) but with Busra or Ergul not really :aww:

Well yesterday she had 70% attack and 2 blocks and 2 aces, and if Spain is too weak opponent, agaihst Netherlands she had 43% attack and 4 blocks.. don't know about today.. we'll see when the stats are avalible

• like i said ajde comes from serbian word ajdemo=lets go in plural what is the turkish word for lets go in plural?

• What are you talking about? :lol: :lol:

Do you really try to teach Turkish to me? :lol: ''haydi'' means c'mon in Turkish, I use it in that meaning :D .But I don't know, you seem to know better than me :D

Well it's not worth answering some people. What we need in the website is a "troll" button :hit:

• Congrats Serbia :flower: , but also congrats for Poland I didnt expect them to fight so well with Serbia