2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• OFF topic: Can someone tell me the music being played during matches. Is that the theme song for this ECH championship? I wanna hear it in it's entirety :)

I think it's the theme song fo this ECH. You can hear the song her http://mp3skull.com/mp3/fuse_ft_tiffany_azonto.html

• Russian team played a very good game today, but I don't think it's time to overestimate and celebrate as yet. It's obvious that Serbian team for some reason just wasn't up for the challenge today. The final will be much harder whoever Russia will face.
    The Serbian team couldn't make up for loss of Mihajlovic, they just didn't find the tactics. To be honest it wasn't like Terzic was making a lot of efforts for it. He probably hoped Brakocevic would win everything by herself.

• the mb's are the true difference between 2011 and this year koshe and nati will always be the same no matter what but now with morozova they are using their middles more unlike before when they are 95% oh/opp and 5%mb :lol:

Libero is the difference too as well as OH , 2011 Makhno compare to 2013 Pasynkova and right now Russia has a very good team spirit, They talk , they smile or even kiss each other :kiss: during the matches hehe.

• right now Russia has a very good team spirit, They talk , they smile or even kiss each other :kiss: during the matches hehe.

Yes, it's so nice to see! It probably helps that for the first time in ages all the Queens are missing from Russian team.

• Well, after this game, I put Tatiana in my fav players :flower:

• congratulations to Russia...they dominated the match! especially with the blocking: they managed to go often in three against Serbia's spikes. amazing, as it is usually done by men not women! :super:
    Kosheleva MVP!!

on the other side Broakocevic tried to save the team, but she got blocked too sometimes. Nikolic and especially Molnar have been really negative

• I don't see any reason to worry about Italy NT. Will be at the top next year. So many good players. Even too much :D
    Leo, Serena, Cardu, Picci and some others could mix with the following generation but it's obvious Mencarelli will have to show he's the coach.

• COngrats to Russia :flower: :flower: :flower:

I'm sorry for Serbia. As expected the injury of Mihaijlovic turned out to be a big blow for them.

• I never thought I would like Sedova-Morozova as much as I do now. I always thought she's just a little better than Borodakova, who everybody knows is completely useless. Now this Ech Youlia shines so brightly, so much confidence, great in block and attack, one of the best MB in this tournament. So happy for her! :rose:

• Russia is playing well ,but why couldnt they make it as wgp final round?

Because they lost to USA and Brazil, no shame in that. AS it turned out, that was for the better.

• Russia is playing well ,but why couldnt they make it as wgp final round?

Because Borodakova was there :lol:

• I don't see any reason to worry about Italy NT. Will be at the top next year. So many good players. Even too much :D
    Leo, Serena, Cardu, Picci and some others could mix with the following generation but it's obvious Mencarelli will have to show he's the coach.

Del Core had a very strong season in Russia. I think her level is higher than Costagrande's now.

• I never thought I would like Sedova-Morozova as much as I do now. I always thought she's just a little better than Borodakova, who everybody knows is completely useless. Now this Ech Youlia shines so brightly, so much confidence, great in block and attack, one of the best MB in this tournament. So happy for her! :rose:

Morozova definitely should get individual award there: best MB next to Christiane Fürst or she'll get for Best Blocker ^^, she gets 1,47 kill blocks/set

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I remember less than a weak ago, some people said it would be better for Turkey to face Russia rather than Croatia in QF and I said all along that Russia has the potential to reach the final :super:

However, Serbian performance today was even worse than in London when half of the team was out injured :white: :| I don't know what happened to them, they never really arrived in the match...

• Because they lost to USA and Brazil, no shame in that. AS it turned out, that was for the better.

And too many 3-2 matches.