2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Rússia:

Startseva - Goncharova
    Pasynkova - Kosheleva
    Perepelkina - Borodakova
    Kabeshova

• Yeah, Azrebaijan almost has good individualls at every position such as Parkhemenko,Mammadova,Rahimova,Korotenko...even the middles are not bad:Kavlenko and the other parkemenko.....and now they have new naturalized players (i forgot their names) ?? one girl whose jump serves are good and the other tall girl??

Odina Aliyeva, Anastasiya Gurbanova and Jana Matiasovska-Aghayeva

• I think our NT has great potential in attacking, main problems are reception and blocking. Aliyeva developed her reception and attacking since last ECH. jana also can help NT a lot. Even Polina will not shoe her best, we can use Aliyva-Mammadova-Aghayeva. Gurbanova is not playing very good this year, I dont think she can be in the starting six.We should try a new MB instead of Y.Parkhomenko. And one more problem is Garayev's old system.

• I think our NT has great potential in attacking, main problems are reception and blocking. Aliyeva developed her reception and attacking since last ECH. jana also can help NT a lot. Even Polina will not shoe her best, we can use Aliyva-Mammadova-Aghayeva. Gurbanova is not playing very good this year, I dont think she can be in the starting six.We should try a new MB instead of Y.Parkhomenko. And one more problem is Garayev's old system.

You are right Nati,I think Garayev is biggest problem!! He was always overusing Mamma,now he's doing that with Polina!!

• IMO,the favorite of this tournament is Germany.(as home team)

Not because they are home, but, because of Guidetti, a coach who wants to win any cup around lately.
    (but, we can do somethings here:), adding some sleeping etc med to her drinks of Furst ;) , however, just after the league cup is won here :lol:

• I'm can't find "12" or "14" from Romania, who will play tommorow... Any info?

Czech Republic:
    S:Lucie Mühlsteinová, Pavla Vincourová, Lucie Smutná,
    OH:Helena Havelková, Andrea Kossányiová, Michala Kvapilová,
    OPP:Aneta Havlíčková, Tereza Vanžurová, Tereza Rossi,
    MB:Kristýna Pastulová, Iva Plchotová, Michaela Monzoni a
    L:Karolína Bednářová,Veronikou Dostálovou

I think - one setter and libero will out. Bold is my prediction to starting-six ;) I think Rossi will be play as OH.

France:
    S: Steux, Tuifua
    OH: Souply, Fedele, Mollinger
    OPP: Schleck
    MB: Bauer, Orle, Kloster
    L: Ortschitt, Rochelle, Ong

Ukraina:
    The same roster like in World Championship Qual., only 1 change ---> Stepanovska replace Politanska

Sloviakia:
    The same roster like in World Championship Qual.

Belarus:
    The same roster like in World Championship Qual.

• 42 years old Trombitas is back, Roster for Romania :what:

2 ROGOJINARU Denisa Adriana
    3 TROMBITAS Luminita Gabriela
    4 TRICA Alexandra Romela
    5 NEDELCU Florentina
    6 SOBO Alexandra
    9 CALOTA Diana-Ioana
    10 MANU Nicoleta L
    11 NEMTANU Ioana
    12 SALAORU Adina
    13 MICLEA GRIGORUTA Sabina
    17 MURESAN Daiana Giorgiana
    18 ONYEJEKWE Nneka Obiamaka

Among Czech players you wrote above, Lucie Smutná((S) and Michala Kvapilová (OH) are out. Since they have only Kossanyiova and Havelkova as OH, I also think that Rossi will play as OH ?( I never watch her reception. Any idea?

It would be nice to see both teams in ECh. I don't thnik neither Ukraine nor France deserved more than these teams :down:

• Don't forget that if necessary second libero can enter to back row (if they don't play with two libero) and Vanzurova can be also OH ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hi Guys!

I need some money, and i want to bet all win in three victorys...

France, Belarus and Czech Republic tomorrow...

Can I trust in these teams?

Are they much better than Ukraine, Romania and Slovakia?

Please... Help me!

• If I were you, I wouldnot trust France, the only good player they is Bauer whereas Ukraine has Kozlova, and a good setter Peretiatko. I agree about Belarus. For Czech-Romania, result is not so obvious. Romania also can win that much if Trombitas plays as well as she used to 5 years ago :whistle: Also Onyejekwe, Muresan and Nemtanu are good players :whistle:

• Any links for tonight's games? Nothing on Lshunter.tv neither on Laola1 so I am out of ideas. If anybody has a link please post it :)

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!