2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• 3rd set RUS 28-26 AZE, Russia used 2nd team in this set.

• At the same time Belgium got the 2nd set

• ajde some say comes from turkish and some say bulgarian and some say serbian but serbian use it all the time others doesnt so i would say it is serbian word and loads of teams lately are using serbian words like ajde idemo moze ajmo that is 1 of the things i noticed lately in last 2 years or so

• omfg terzic u retard how many receiving error nikolic has to make beforeu take her out she made like 10 so far

• seems serbia gonna lose this game against poland as well due to expert terzic

• I think every volleyball watcher knows that crucial balls go to Neslihan :aww: Naz change your mind please :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• bravo germany with this game they are one of the biggest favourites in ech so far

• German players too fast today for Turkish ones
    Congrats to both teams :wavy:

• nikolkic with an other receiving error that is 12 today take her the fuck out u retard terzic

• Yeah it was very obvious that we will loose when Seda and Busra started to 3th set i am sorry for others performances :down: Congratulations to Germany :drink: They did amazing job in defence and serves and Brinker :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Great win for Germany! :woohoo:

Corina and Maggie were the best today in my opinion!!!!!! :drink:

• I thought "ajde" was Serbian but I hear it all the time from Barbolini ?(

I guess it's Turkish hayidi or something like that ;) it's similar to serb-cro Ajde ;)

• Congratulations Germany! Kozuch :obey: I hope any Turkish team transfer her, she always playes with so much energy against us to show herself for Turkish teams :lol: :lol:

Good luck Turkey against Belarus and Russia! Only luck can save us with such kind of game..

• turkish word has totally different meaning then serbian and there isnt any serbo-croatian language there is only serbian any scholar would tell u that

• Congrats Germany! Honestly, both teams are boring. It's strange that both of these teams are medal candidates and still the quality of game is bad.

Turkey obviously should stop playing with Bahar-Büşra duo. Anyone else can play the same level they did today. Both Seda and Güldeniz are not NT material. I would rather like to see a 2nd libero in the game instead of Güldeniz in back line since she never attacks anyway.

In Germany, Beier is a waste and Brinker is predictable. Good Mbs can easily block Germany. Fürst and Kozuch were :super: I also liked Lenka Dürr is defense today not the receptions though.